[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are Japanese girls like as GFs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: JEF_054885.jpg (360 KB, 1800x1205) Image search: [Google]
JEF_054885.jpg
360 KB, 1800x1205
What are Japanese girls like as GFs?
>>
>>24677339
I fucking wish I knew but due to being a manlet it's hard when all women are biologically programmed to hate you.
>>
>>24677516
B-but japanese grills are small
>>
File: SNSD.gif (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
SNSD.gif
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>24677339
i don't know, but I know what korean GFs are like.
>Anonsu! You never buy me things any more! You used to surprise me with gifts! Why don't you love me anymore?!

All of this in a shrill grating insufferable voice.
>>
boring, like most women.

Why can't women like reading sharpe or playing vidya at 2am

maybe I should turn gay
>>
File: 1445227816575.jpg (71 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1445227816575.jpg
71 KB, 600x480
>>24677339
Fuck off asian masculinity weeaboo baiting kek I'm sick of your shit.
>>
Get ready for FEELS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iLXK1V2JWs
>>
File: 1447927025792.jpg (34 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1447927025792.jpg
34 KB, 453x604
They look so playful and cute, i bet they have wonderful smelling vaginas.
>>
>>24677339
theyre playing toranpu. haha i watch anime
>>
>>24677669
That was probably the worst intro I've ever seen.
>>
>>24677600
bruh, you're complaining about women being boring, and you have two of the most boring as fuck interests.
>>
>>24678004
>implying boring isn't a subjective trait

>"He's so boring, all he does is fucking skateboard shit"
is a sentence that has been said.

Anon is just jelly all the grills into historical fiction and animus are fat or taken.
>>
File: r-4bv5eqah-1.jpg (572 KB, 960x616) Image search: [Google]
r-4bv5eqah-1.jpg
572 KB, 960x616
>>24677670
I want the girl on the right to sit on my face and urinate on me through her panties.
>>
File: starfish.jpg (5 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
starfish.jpg
5 KB, 246x205
>>24677339

terrible in bed. pic very related
>>
>>24678071
>all he does is ______
Doing one thing is boring as fuck too. But hobbies where you literally do nothing but consume are objectively boring.
>>
>>24677339
Most likely to be in JAV now?
>>
>>24678208
>hobbies where you do nothing but literally consume

I'd argue that says more about you as a person than the hobby as an activity. Take reading, for example. Look at any online dating website and it is the number 1 hobby roasties put down as their thing.

But they have a different idea of reading than simply the consumption of the written word. They want to talk about the characters, reflect on the themes, apply the concepts to real life, consider the change in tones over genres and years, etc. etc. literary bullshit.

I'd argue most hobbies have consumption as their Step 1. It's up to you to take it beyond that.
>>
>>24678173
Dammit, was thinking about hitting on my qt Japanese instructor.
>>
>>24678298

You're really going to let /r9k/ decide your life? Do it jackass.
>>
>>24678286
>They want to talk about the characters, reflect on the themes, apply the concepts to real life, consider the change in tones over genres and years, etc. etc. literary bullshit
They absolutely fucking do not want to do any of this. My brother, who is a literary critic, has never met anyone, that's not a literary critic or novelist, that wants to talk about any of the shit.

>most hobbies have consumption as their Step 1.
Playing an instrument, writing, any sport, any craft, almost anything outdoors, and so on don't start with consumption. And that covers most hobbies.
>>
>>24678816

Its because people are predisposed to act like smug cattle. Wanting to talk in depth about a book is weird, because it doesn't show the mandatory distance.
You aren't pretending that you need to be impressed, you aren't being sarcastic or mocking other people, you aren't even bragging about your success in the form of anecdotes. Rather than pretending you don't care, you make it clear that you do, so either you are creepy or arrogant.

If that sounds petty, its because it is. People aspire to be the pettiest and most vitriolic they can be, because then they always 'win'. For an example of this, see /r9k/. Human trainwrecks calling one another autistic, faggot, kekold, etc., in order to feel like they've 'won'.
>>
I'm going on a coffee date with one in a few days brobot. I'll let you know.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.