[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still live in Lala land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1448774020250.png (524 KB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
1448774020250.png
524 KB, 643x539
Do you still live in Lala land?
>>
>>24677259
haven't seen eggman in a while. has he finally killed himself yet?
>>
>>24677889
He posted videos last week
>>
the first minute of the blackpill vid was fucking gold. Like dialogue from a movie.
>>
>>24677960
Like the opening scene from Eggfellas
>>
File: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.png (455 KB, 538x581) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.png
455 KB, 538x581
>looked up theblackpill
came across this https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/new-name-for-the-blog-the-black-pill/

I think I found a new place for robots to go.
>>
>>24677960
season 3 of whatever tv show the internet eggy version

but yeah with that video i think he means well with what hes saying
>>
>You're trying to play ketchup. You think "Oh, if I just had some money" or "If I could get just hit a new PR on my bench!. You're trying to play ketchup. Chad is mustard, he goes good on everything. You're trying to be ketchup, it just doesn't work. You can't compete with a condimentally superior male. Girl walks into a restaurant and who is she looking at? a condimentally inferior male? No, she has access to mustard, mayo, salt, pepper. She can eat all she wants and ONLY when she's had her fill will she go back to ketchup.

-Eggman
>>
>>24677960
sigh
here we are again, I didn't think I would have to make this video again
sigh
but unfortunately it's become apparent to me that you just haven't learned
lights cigarette
still living in fucking lala land
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.