[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to cease to exist without dying? Like I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: brendan (2).jpg (72 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
brendan (2).jpg
72 KB, 720x720
Is it possible to cease to exist without dying? Like I don't want to commit suicide because I'm not suicidal, I'd rather just erase my existence from the record and have no one realize I was either part of their life, or that I ever existed at all.

Dying doesn't work like that, people remember you and my family would be sad, so I'm wondering if anyone has any tips
>>
Do huge amounts of LSD
>>
>>24677219

If such a thing is possible, do you really think some sadfrogs sitting in their rooms are going to have the answer?

We're just as sad and clueless as you.
>>
>>24677219

>Dying doesn't work like that, people remember you and my family would be sad

Dying does work like that, it's literally impossible for anyone to feel sad about you after you're dead from your perspective because your perspective will end before that can happen.
>>
>>24677219
Say you are moving to Thailand or some shit and then go deep into the woods and end it.
>>
>>24677219
if it were possible we wouldn't know because whoever discovered it would use it and no one would remember them.
>>
File: 1420682695822.jpg (59 KB, 263x336) Image search: [Google]
1420682695822.jpg
59 KB, 263x336
>>24677690
>time travel has been invented thousands of times but they keep traveling back to the future, taking the discovery with them

Well it looks like I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board and keep trying to crack this egg.
>>
Move to a new place, delete any social media you have, isolate yourself in your home with no friends, work a decent paying job but never get close with any co-workers, get a new phone and number. There you go. You now live a pointless existence with no one by your side.
>>
>>24677843
>Move to a new place
Done
>delete any social media you have
Done
>isolate yourself in your home with no friends
Done
>work a decent paying job but never get close with any co-workers
Done
>get a new phone and number
Done

>tfw I actually do live a pointless existance with no one by my side
>tfw it wasn't even purpose
>tfw I tried to not fail so hard at life
Hold me please ;_;
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.