[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My father slapped and punched me all the time when I was young.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: sad_french_girl.jpg (18 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
sad_french_girl.jpg
18 KB, 377x377
My father slapped and punched me all the time when I was young. I have many specific memories of what could be called abuse. Although in his head, I'm sure it was nothing more than discipline. I can't help but feel that I was guilty of something as well, and both the feelings of having been abused, and of having done something disappointing mix up, and render me unable to move on from these events.
Even up to recently, he has been violent against me.
He frequently joked about "burying the family in the garden", is this normal?
I have to visit my parents this christmas, and I never feel safe around him, even if there's probably no legitimate reason.

Anyone else knows this kind of feel?
>>
You deserved it you stupid cunt.
>>
>>24677178
Lmao fucking roastie.
>>
>>24677178
Toughen up pussy
>>
>>24677178
should have covered up, whore
>>
>>24677230
I'm a guy, ok?
>>
>>24677243
No you're a sorry excuse for one
>>
>>24677243
>not getting beat by your dad
>not lift and toughening your skin
>not giving him the death glare the next time he hits you
>>
>>24677290
Well, last time I pushed him. I'm just afraid he'll stab me if I do more.
>>
>>24677322
>not giving him your boy pussy as a peace offering

git gud faggot
>>
>>24677322
So stab him back
>>
>>24677178
I feel the same way. As a kid I was so fucking scared of my father, although it was mostly cold hearted physical abuse, not bursts of anger (he saved it for my early teens). He was also emotionnaly abusive, I suspect him to be a narcissistic and he was officially diagnosed with paranoia.

The worst thing was that everything who knew him outside of the family said to us he was the best father ever. He's very charismatic, although he would sometimes show his true colours, like when he said to a teacher he was going to "take care of my case" with a big smile when he learned I chitchatted in class.
>>
>>24677387
>not busting out the pistol

git gud faggot
>>
>>24677364
I blame his abuse on making me gay as fuck.
>>
My dad punched me in the head once or twice and my mom was more psychologically abusive but I am being 100 when I say I realize that's just fucking normal. Not that I'd do it to my kids - it's just normal for your parents to be kind of fucked up. I don't want kids because of what I might assume they can deal with. Children are born, they see all the hope the future brings from the progress we've made and their whole life is spent watching us shitting all over it.
>>
>>24677414
>he doesn't practice CQC
>implying your bullets can hit me with my maxed out agility build
>>
>>24677432
>being gay is a choice

Welp, we can agree on that
>>
>>24677437
It's not normal bud. You were being abused.

I thought it was normal too, that every family was a little fucked up, but they don't.
>>
>>24677476
I don't know the Freudian logics behind this, but I started to fantasize sexually about my dad fugging me, perhaps as a defense mechanism against being slapped and verbally belittled every day.
>>
>>24677508
Just let him fuck you already you fucking tease
>>
>>24677462
*unsheathes dual uzis*
>>
>>24677178
both my parents are just mentally fucked people. my mother would constantly start trouble, justified or not, with my father basically every day, and then they'd get in screaming matches for hours. every 4 months or so he'd have an explosion and destroy the entire house like a little child and then start beating everyone up. had the cops called a few times.

so yes, i know your feel multiplied by ten.

and then they wonder why i'm a mental fuck case.
>>
>>24677491
I am not saying I wasn't being abused, I am saying abuse is normal and a perfect life with understanding generous parents isn't. Not yet. And the families that don't suffer from physical domestic abuse suffer from all the waaaay worse types of abuse like munchausen syndrome.

I can work with what I have, some people have sick fucks for parents. Sick fucking people.
>>
>>24677178
Op i know the feel
>>
>>24677605
It isn't all black and white. Even if your parents are not perfect they can be just "normal".

And yes you can work with it, but I doubt you'll have the same chances in life as a Chad with positive parents
>>
I wish I had someone to push me to the point of suicide.
>>
>>24677678
Chad's parents made him Chad because they are horrible parents. Chads are closet pedos with the emotional range of a 12 year old.
>>
>>24677703
Don't we all want an Irish or Viking funeral?
>>
>>24677739
Wat u mean
>>
>>24677716
that isn't chad, you're thinking of a Mark
>>
>>24677716
>Chads are closet pedos with the emotional range of a 12 year old

Why's that? I knew a few chads who were real good people.
>>
>>24677678
OP here, I was always surprised when visiting my friends' families. Of course, there may always be hidden stories, hidden abuses that I couldn't see. But I have always, at one point or another, talked to my closest friends about the abuse, and I have never heard similar stories in return. In fact in general they spoke about their parents in rather positives terms, like if they were friends. I was quite envious, of course. They seemed emotionally well-adjusted, happy, sociable.
The same is true for my sister, she wasn't antagonized by my father, and is now a normie.
>>
>>24677767
We normally want people to mourn our death because our life was a fufilling journey. But then some of us want our loved ones to celebrate our death because our life was underwhelming.
>>
Fuck off you dumb attention seeking whore
>>
>>24677178

Time for revenge
>>
>>24677782
They weren't Chads then. Just really good guys. It's not fair to attribute good traits to the Chad sterotype because it makes people not want to do nice things.
>>24677780
I am a Mark. And I am not even a guy
>>
>>24677792
>In fact in general they spoke about their parents in rather positives terms, like if they were friends.

You described my life pretty well. When I see people joking and talking like old friends with their parents I really can't relate/understand at all. When I wantes to talk about my father, I couldn't think of anything besides fear
>>
>>24677854
So, what is a Chad for you?
>>
>>24677792
that's how parents are supposed to be

anyone who doesn't have that type of relationship with their parents had shit parents to begin with.
>>
Shit my father was worse, my family threatened to leave him and he didn't give a fuck except say that we're homeless scum and demons
>>
>>24677985
i never understood why people like that have kids in the first place

my father's the same. basically hated my mother and me since i was a kid. i just don't get it.

i got pissed off one day after one of his little rants and straight up asked him why the fuck he even got married in the first place and had kids, all he had to say was "it was all a mistake"

pathetic fuck
>>
>>24677905
Chad is a female Stacy. First and foremost, annoying, selfish, vampiric, has the imagination of a cow, succeeds at everyone else's expense. Not someone who is just good at life. That's just salty.
>>
I was raped by my stepdad at 7, how can I be a functional member of society afterwards?
>>
>>24678076
you could always castrate him in his sleep
>>
>>24678076
Did he deepthroat you?
>>
>>24678056
>inb4 machiavellianism is good

I really think the best thing I can do with my life is not invest in this at all
>>
>>24678113
n-no..
>>24678102
He left long time ago. Oh and he used to beat me as well.
>>
>>24678139
Sodomize you?
>>
File: 1447357168994.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1447357168994.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>>24678139
>n-no..

Is this really the time to act coy? Your stepdad raped you and you're acting like a moeblob
>>
>>24678139
Did you become gay?

And I'm sorry, mang.
>>
I don't care for my father. He was distant, and had a short temper and would fight often.

I strive to be nothing like him.
>>
>>24678174
Raped people can't act coy?
>>
>>24678174
>Your stepdad raped you and you're acting like a moeblob

My fucking sides
>>
>>24678191
No, I'm grill, I live with my mom and 5 cats now. And I avoid males like a plague.
>>
File: 1433791519765.png (1 MB, 535x592) Image search: [Google]
1433791519765.png
1 MB, 535x592
>>24678274
tfw no molested anxious gf
>>
>>24678274
I wish I could tell you male sexuality is literal retardation meant to ensure reproduction. I wish men knew how to explain. They have a sense of self-preservation that at first seems unwarranted and egotistical but it turns out, it's exactly what it looks like and mother nature is a cunt.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.