[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post this on /v/ as a joke >get banned but who cares,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: welp.jpg (182 KB, 920x552) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
182 KB, 920x552
>post this on /v/ as a joke
>get banned but who cares, it was expected
>older sister somehow finds her way on 4chan now of all times
>tries to post but sees the ban message
>now she thinks I'm some kind of gay pedophile
>pretty sure she's gonna tell my parents eventually
>doesn't help that they all think I'm nothing but a social recluse who stays in his room all day cause I am

Please tell me there's some way to recover from this. Posting from school at the moment
>>
ask her to peg you, nothing gay about hetero incest
>>
>>24677097
Say it was an IP range ban and it wasn't you
>>
File: haha faggot.jpg (103 KB, 686x457) Image search: [Google]
haha faggot.jpg
103 KB, 686x457
>>24677097
hahaha you fucking faggot
>>
Wait what, you can see all previous bans/warnings on one page?
>>
>>24677097
If it was honestly a joke and you're not a pervert then tell her so.

How do you know that she knows about it anyway?
>>
>>24677293
>How do you know that she knows about it anyway?

I saw her browsing some blue board and ever since she's been acting all cold and distant to me like she caught me fucking a pig or something
>>
>>24677337
inb4 seagull
gg op, you've got damaged goods on ya hands
>>
>>24677097
>as a joke
>joke

also your sister browses /v/ she's probably into gayer shit than you
>>
>>24677288
Kill yourself, and I fucking mean it.
>>
>actually saving a dickgirl image
you deserve it m8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.