[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who benadryl here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: trippinballs.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trippinballs.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
who benadryl here
>>
/savages/
>>
>>24676781
Just popped 850mg. Ready for pure hallucinations
>>
File: brutal.png (211 KB, 597x351) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
211 KB, 597x351
>>24677650
shiiiiit nigga

i never even took more than 200mg because im scared, i just like to read the stories
>>
>>24676781

Do any of you guys actually have long term experience doing benadryl trips? I tried it a handful of times back at college when it came up as one of the over the counter ways you can fuck with your brain, but had no desire to try it again after realizing the bad trips weren't just one-offs but in fact the way every benadryl trip turns out.
>>
This seems like the dumbest drug ever.
>>
>>24678049
it's not for feeling good, at all. its ONLY purpose is to see/feel really bizarre, often horrifying shit. like a doorway to step inside a horror movie at high doses
>>
>>24678123
Maybe i'll check it out someday just for the experience but for now I'd rather read stories about it.
>>
File: th1.jpg (7 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
th1.jpg
7 KB, 200x202
Back when I was in high school I went to jack a bunch of dramamine from the store after reading online that it could make you trip and I was bored/wanted to get high that day. I ate three tubes of dramamine at the park, and my memory gets fuzzy after puking by a tree in front of a bunch of people. I go into total delirium and ended up on the public bus, talking random gibbrish to the bus driver and telling him how I needed to get to my grandpas house. I end up in some housing neighborhood I'm unfamiliar with and ended up sitting on peoples porches, talking to people not really there, then I heard my grandpas voice coming from a random house, telling me to come in. I walking inside into the living room and it was a room full of mexicans, I sat down on the couch without saying a word and they were all just staring at me.. Then I ended up outside drinking from a 2liter of sprite that wasn't really there. long story short I got the cops called on me and woke up the next morning with a catheter in my dick. wouldn't recommend ;)
>>
Hydroxyzine anyone?
>>
Dude if your only option is taking over the counter stuff just give up. You have to be less sperg to get drugs. It's a matter of trust.
>>
>>24676781
It's not worth it. It's novel, but literally one of the most toxic drugs. I don't regret it only because I didn't have a stroke or some shit. I regret taking the risk.
>>
Ive only ever taken enough benydryl to make me intensely comfy and feel like I was melting into my bed while listening to beach house, smoking weed on top of that felt like an opiate high, it was noice
>>
File: 1409499794092.jpg (34 KB, 275x226) Image search: [Google]
1409499794092.jpg
34 KB, 275x226
>>24678167
>3 tubes

fucking retard

people who just "take a bunch duuude lmao" piss me off. you're the people who give drugs a bad name, you just toss a bunch of pills in your mouth without researching dosages and effects
>>
>>24678215
how many pills? you probably took less than 8 or 10
>>
File: 1438220014462.jpg (115 KB, 900x653) Image search: [Google]
1438220014462.jpg
115 KB, 900x653
>It's a trip to insanity and back, more horrible, interesting and strange than it is fun. It isn't an experience for anyone, but no one can stop you from doing it.

>One user once described his reasoning for using DPH with this: "Why do we like to sit in a dark room and watch horror movies? Because fear can be fun, and nothing wrong with a little insanity every now and then to put reality into perspective." This is, in a way, true. You think fear can be fun, in your mind, when you have those pink pills in your hand, you know it's going to be scary because you want to be scared, or by some even more ridiculous reasoning, you take them. Then the trip starts and you are tortured by a loophole in the evolution of the human being that allows for a conscious being to exist in such a state.
>>
I take diphenhydramine as a sleep aid because it's cheap, not really looking to experiment with it cause I've only ever read horror stories.
>>
you're an idiot if you use that stuff for tripping, and if you're not one, it'll make you one. fucking retards.
>>
>>24678248
it was 6
>>
File: 1434660168738.png (264 KB, 503x458) Image search: [Google]
1434660168738.png
264 KB, 503x458
>tfw have schizophrenia and get to have a delirant trip every night

Do you guys talk to people who aren't there, only for them to vanish? Fight with people because you thought they told you things they didn't?

I don't know if I actually have schizo, that's just what my doctor diagnosed me with. From what I understand schizo is typically just voices and not full on visual, auditory, and tactile hallucinations like I get. It's like I'm having visions or something. It can get really scary and confusing, but I kind of like it.
>>
>take 250 mg benadryl
>lose ability to talk
>watch cartoon penguins fall in a loop for an hour on my door
>fall into trance and have strange half awake dreams
>wake up 6 hours later

I did this while I was supposed to be trip sitting my friend on LSD lol
>>
File: 1447910481767.jpg (77 KB, 674x670) Image search: [Google]
1447910481767.jpg
77 KB, 674x670
>>24678287
hush now senpai
>>
>>24678303
yeah thats 150mg so about right.

to actually go into delirium and get the "trip" youre talking like a whole box, 24 pills

ive never done it. most i ever took was 10 pills. and at that dose i had horrible restless legs, couldnt get comfortable, and was hearing discordant violins playing in my head
>>
>>24676781
Pleb tier trip. Benadryl trips are only good with Dextromorphan. Christ even booze is better than Benadryl.
>>
>>24677789
If you made the thread for a small dose kill yourself

Watched a kid pop 25 at my friends house and pissed allvover his wall and fell over and passed out in the puddle wa literally fucking hillarious
>>
>>24678576
Right, I bought a bottle of 100 25 mg pills and crushed them all and snorted it over the course of 2 hours. Dumbest thing.I've ever done.
>>
File: 1446156684306.jpg (26 KB, 331x317) Image search: [Google]
1446156684306.jpg
26 KB, 331x317
>>24678660
>snorted it
>>
>>24678675
Yea, I know. I was curious. Long story short I spent 2 days in the er and I have almost no memory of what happened
>>
>>24678660
>2500mg
Bruuhh...
>>
>>24678328
Do you know they're hallucinations when it's happening?

>>24678339
pic reminds me of Junji Ito
>>
File: 1435413085980.png (13 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
1435413085980.png
13 KB, 799x799
>>24678700
bullshit. snorting it wouldnt even do anything
>>
>>24678719
I was in withdrawal from oxycodone and desperate
>>
>>24676781
I fucking hate Benadryl OP. I've done it twice, my first time only 350mg and second was 600mg. It was awful both times.
>>
>>24678194
>it's a matter of trust
tell me more
>>
>>24678775
Buy research chemicals or try the darknet and stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>24678728
No, I think it's normal every day reality. It's like I slip into a dream or something.
>>
>>24678741

That's awful. Next time take loperamide for wothdrawals. Benadryl gives you restless legs worse than opiods.
>>
>>24676781
doing 350mg gets you pretty fucked up twitchy, heavy breathing feels like you're about to die. I like it. My first time doing it was last week
>>
how about taking 50mg and getting comfy with a good documentary on youtube then falling asleep
>>
>>24676781
k, this thread convinced me to go to the store and buy some

whats a good dosage for a first time tripper

or should I just do DXM instead
>>
>>24680202
just do dxm

benadryl isnt fun, its for legitimately crazy people who want to experience horror

if you take any, take 4-6 pills, no more. at high doses its a clusterfuck
>>
>>24680202
take 300mg just to get the high and see if you like it.
>>
restless limbs afterwards isnt worth it
opiate withdrawals hurt less than that shit
>>
>>24680593
do it a few hours before you go to bed then sleep it off.
>>
>>24680202
DXM can actually be fuckin fun.
robo dosage:
20 - drunk
30 - high
40 - high but might feel like ur dying (which is bad but not THAT bad)
50- too high
60- out of body experience
60+ - dangerous.
>>
>>24680776
what the fuck are those values? in hundred mg? dont confuse the guy
>>
>>24676781
I have a problem with nausea and being sick all the time, doctors couldn't diagnose me, so I was still getting sick.

I tried all kinds of drugs to see if it could make me feel better, Weed made it worse, meth made it ok but I like to sleep and eat so I dont like meth much, dxm makes me sick, and I dont get high from thizz anymore.

I then remember my diph dosing in high school and decide to try it when I was sick, I popped 6 25 mg pills and never felt better, I never get sick anymore.
>>
>>24678328
>>24678328

Pretty sure that's psychosis
>>
>>24680821
no thats # of pills assuming each pill has the standard 15mg of DXM in it
>>
>>24681361
Yeah but that's very broad
>>
>>24677650
Enjoy your Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder
>>
>Be last night
>Chilling at friend's house with 2 other people
>They wanna trip out on DPH, so I get some generic unisom
>Get back to the place and down 650mg
>It was their first time so they took about half that
>1 hour in, can't stand, OEV of swirling patterns on the wall, cant text on my phone for shit, slight nausea
>Continues until I get tired and pass out in the chair I'm sitting in
>Wake up an unknown amount of time later
>Friends are asleep
>Hear keys jingling outside the front door
>Friend's mom is a total cunt/jesus freak
>Get scared
>Hear her pretending to be my friend's sister, speaking in a high pitched voice
>She starts banging on the door yelling for my friend angrily to open it for her
>Banging stops
>Open the door and look outside
>Nobody there, so I just run home
>Halfway home, my friend catches up with me and offers to walk me home
>Say yeah sure
>On the way He disappears
>Wait for him to come back
>While waiting, see my ex and her friend stalking me on the street corner
>Walk towards them to ask them what the fuck
>They run into the bushes and hide
>Check the bushes
>Fucking nothing there
>Decide that Now I'm fucking hallucinating
>Friend re appears and says sorry for taking so long
>Tell him that I'm way too fucked up and I'm just gonna walk home alone and sleep, and that he should do the same.
>Shake hands goodbye and go home and knock out
>Wake up, text my friend to see what happened between him and his mom
>He asks what the fuck I'm talking about
>Turns out that while I was sleeping at his place, he left for school
>All the shit that happened after I woke up, never happened
You will not be able to differentiate reality from illusion, and that's my favorite part of this fucking drug.
It's Silent Hill in a pill.
>>
>>24681653
That's moderately horrifying. Imagine getting dosed with this, and not knowing you've been dosed.
>>
No fuckin thanks. I was not going to take the heroic leap of dosage required to reach the tripping tiers so I did a little test <200mg iirc.

The RLS was unlike anything I've ever experienced, more accurately it was akathasia for every muscle in my limbs and chest.

Wound up pacing back and forth in my tiny apartment till sunrise and passing out from exhaustion. Of course the whole time you're delirious as fuck, you can't really "do" anything like watch tv or browse the web, you're just a zombie, but even if you could sitting still, sitting at all was impossible without feeling like your heart is going to stop if you don't move.
>>
Don't take a fuckton and destroy your organs.
4-6 pills plus a couple hits of weed will get you some intense auditory & visual hallucinations.
Everyone here that says it isn't fun is correct, but it IS genuinely interesting.
However the restless leg syndrome is enough to make most people want to cut their limbs off (not literally, but yea it sucks bad)
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.