[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I did a little experiment recently. I posted on an online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: ct.jpg (113 KB, 940x1136) Image search: [Google]
ct.jpg
113 KB, 940x1136
So I did a little experiment recently.
I posted on an online sexting forum (no profile picture) as a teen guy, and naturally got no legitimate responses. I then posed as a teen girl (also no profile picture), and my inbox went insane.

The girl account gathered around 150 messages within the first few hours. Fast forward two days, I sign in and see 740 fucking unread chats. The forum post also had around ~1100 views. I'm still getting notifications as I write this. Solicited with a Kik account btw.

>inb4 nice blog, fuck off, etcetera etcetera
I didn't go into this expecting any particularly interesting outcome, but felt like the folks at /r9k/ would be interested in reading about it. What really surprised me was the amount of desperation I saw, many of the guys would consistently message my fake account daily sending dicks and stupid cringey lines. Discuss if you'd like or just let the thread sudoku
>>
Post the cringe
>>
>>24676670
bump FUCKING SLUT
>>
>>24676670
>online sexting forum has absolutely no women in it
And this is weird, how? The only thing you've proven with your "experiment" is how you lack the ability of critical thought.
>>
OP, are you seriously surprised by this?

Also, you did not pose as an underage girl, did you?

So either your stupid or you're HSI
>>
File: 1431470443836.jpg (124 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1431470443836.jpg
124 KB, 550x309
>>24676670
>write out profile with the thought process, interests, and opinions of a boy
>claim to be female
>surprised when tons other boys are interested in you

Why do you think some people actually settle down with transgender girlfriends? If they just had a fetish, they'd only buy a prostitute.
>>
File: 12_01_15_01.png (52 KB, 636x378) Image search: [Google]
12_01_15_01.png
52 KB, 636x378
>>24676879
Posed as a 19 year old. I'm not that retarded.

>>24676771
There's much worse but you get the idea.
>>
>>24676927
Meant to quote >>24676861 instead of >>24676879
>>
>>24676670
Haha,I remember this cunt. She posted on r9k early on in the year talking about the butt pic she posted. She looked so much better at 15 then at 18.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.