[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be 28 year old nEEt >Live in parents basements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
>Be me
>Be 28 year old nEEt
>Live in parents basements for 10 years ever since I dropped out of school at 18
>Do nothing with my life, try to get a job, but get fired everywhere due to being horrible at learning new things
>Isolate myself more and more, lost one friend after the other, now I have only one left, and he is planning to move out of the country to study
>Parents come down to basement to yell at me about 4-5 times a week
>Over the past few weeks it has gotten increasingly worse, they yell louder, and won't leave as fast
>Normally I just sit there and take it, pretending to care, but this time they would not leave, and they started screaming
>"IS THIS YOUR LIFE ANON?" ARE YOU GOING TO LIVE IN THIS BASEMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ANON?"
>Just sit there and take it
>This time they just won't leave, and continue screaming at me
>Suddenly, without even realizing it, I pick up a chair and smash it against the wall
>Start screaming
>I go on a complete rampage, destroying everything in my room
>Parents are in shock, they run up the stairs
>I completely destroy the basement, and then move up to destroy all the furniture in the living-room
>Parents flee the house, see them get into their car
>It has now been 2 days, still have not heard anything... appartment is still destroyed, have not cleaned up anything.
>I am out of money and there is no food left...
>What do?
>>
File: IMG_1165.jpg (89 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
89 KB, 450x450
>>24676608
>What do?

Check yourself in to a state psychiatric hospital, you loony toon.
>>
Find your parents and kill them before they write you out of their will.
>>
>>24676652
I do actually love my parents, crazy as it may sound. They love me too much to throw me out. I have no idea where my anger came from, I have never done anything like this. I am still in complete shock.
>>
Have you ever thought that you have Asperger's anon?

I see a therapist for it.
>>
>>24676608
>I dropped out of school at 18
>get fired everywhere

You're a stupid lazy waste of space.
>>
>>24676866
I am 100% certain I have no disabilities like that.

Worst thing is, back in school I was social as fuck. Had tons of friends and even a girlfriend. I think it was depression that led me to drop out of school, and the isolation that followed that destroyed my social life. And the fear kept me from leaving the basement, and maybe my parents allowed me to stay there too long out of sympathy, and now I'm fucked.

I went to a party the other day (birthday of my only remaining friend), and I actually had a blast. I talked to people, even girls, made people laugh, had an absolute blast, but when I got home to my basement again, it was like the party had never happened. I went back to my old isolated self at once.
>>
>>24676924
Yepp, I am. Not denying that.
>>
Go to a temp agency and apply for any job thats close to where you live. I was NEET for 4 years, did this after my parents threatened to kick me out. Got my own place now, and they hired me on full time. Go do it basement friend, its not too late
>>
>>24676608
clean up some of the shit and clean your room and go back to the NEET life. When they come back just say I'm living in the basement.
>>
you revealed your power level
>>
File: shoveldogpepe.jpg (42 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
shoveldogpepe.jpg
42 KB, 500x450
>>24676608
nice one, OP that'l show those normies
>>
>>24676929
Are you sure dude. Fucking up at a minimum wagekuck job sounds like you might have a learning disability.

You gotta know your weaknesses senpai. You'd be surprised at how long you can go without knowing things.
>>
>>24676608
>he trashed his parents house
I'm a neet at 25, but I help around the house and run errands for my parents. I never trashed the house in anger like you. I guess it's time to get on BUX, enjoy your 1k a month and ebt. If you stop wanting a gf, the need for material objects dissipates.
>>
>>24677044
Did that, twice. I got two very easy jobs, but due to always fucking up somewhere down the line I got fired, and now I'm simply too afraid to try again. Whenever I try to apply for a job, I get a panic attack.
>>
>>24677117
I tested myself for all sorts of shit, and turns out I am very normal, I just... have been isolated for so long I am lost any will to live. I am massively depressed, but refused meds as they made me even worse.
>>
>>24677209
Eh fuck it then, you're a lost cause. Can't wait to go home to my apartment and smoke a bowl, grill some pork chops, and come back here to laff at you. L8r faggot
>>
have fun getting put in the "funny farm" OP cause thats where yer parents are gonna put you for trashing their house at 28 yrs old

im sorry but it is slightly funny kek
>>
>>24676608
get admitted to loony asylum?
>>
>What do?
grow up
>>
>>24677231
"I tested myself."
>>
>>24677231
I dunno senpai maybe go out more like you did before. It sounds like you're an extrovert. You should feel pretty proud for operating that well at a party. Even regular non-NEET robots struggle a lot with that.

I isolated myself my whole 20's but it worked because I was an introvert. Though I'll admit my parents were just as depressed as I am, so they never gave me much shit for never leaving my room or doing anything with my life.

But I've been there. It's definitely fixable; I moved out/got education/job in my early 30's.
>>
>>24677336
spotted the normie.
>>
Can you post more pictures of destruction?
>>
Just reverse image search the picture, you fucks.
>>
>>24677756
OP never claimed the pic was HIS HOUSE
>>
>>24677231
>I tested myself

Hmm....
>>
>>24677284
lmao this. people like OP vote for fucking sanders because it's the fucking bourgeoisie's fault you can't get off your ass and get trained for ONE fucking job that pays maybe fifteen dollars an hour.
>>
Like many others here you've killed your past self and fooled yourself into thinking this is the life you want. Your parents shouting at you is a reality check that you don't want to accept because accepting it means admitting that you're a failure now and have been for some time. All those wasted opportunites, lost contacts make you upset and then mad. You're angry at the world for letting this happen, but you're most angry at yourself because you know you were once at a better place than you are now.
>>
Wow what a messy room
>>
File: tumblr_mu5jvcELnC1ro7gtko1_500.jpg (20 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu5jvcELnC1ro7gtko1_500.jpg
20 KB, 500x321
>>24677071
This tbqh. Go and watch some sitcoms.
>>
File: shoulder dance.gif (876 KB, 355x325) Image search: [Google]
shoulder dance.gif
876 KB, 355x325
>>24676608
on one hand, I wish parents would understand that screaming at their kids who are depressed or otherwise troubled isn't going to help, it's just going to make their situation worse.

On the other hand, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WERE YOU SCREAMING "REEEEE" LIKE OUR OFFICIAL MASCOT PEPE THE MEME FROG?
>>
just stop caring, and start doing. you have literally nothing to lose. don't kill anyone tho, that's it.
>>
>>24677117
Anxiety often makes it hard to learn things because you're not actually listening, you're trying to quell the 50 different voices in your head telling you to be fearful.
>>
>>24677683
thanks for the hope, anon. I'm so glad someone made it out.
>>
>>24676929
I'm not mentally ill, I checked
There will be consequences for this anon. Your family won't want to live with you anymore, they are not safe
>>
>>24680466

Not OP but jesus, I'm glad someone said it
>>
File: irish_bus2.jpg (62 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
irish_bus2.jpg
62 KB, 540x720
>>24676608
find parents liquor cabinet and get wasted
>>
>>24677816
what are some good jobs to get trained for that offer around 12-20 per hr ? I worked as a pharma tech for a few years and it only paid 11 per hr ( not OP btw, but 27 yr old NEET ).
>>
Your apartment has a basement?
wtf?
>>
You're a baby. A manchild. Grow the fuck up, get a damn job and move out.

Loser.
>>
File: 7643217653407862.jpg (63 KB, 600x790) Image search: [Google]
7643217653407862.jpg
63 KB, 600x790
So THIS is who keeps making all those wagekek threads
>>
Clean up mess.
Or
Invite stranger from craigslist and ask for booze, drugs, and food.
Or kill yourself, either way soon of a later you have to make some dramatic changes.
>>
Move out, i did, and it's better
>>
>>24681038
Get of my board normie
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Original comment.
>>
>White people
Smh senpai desu wit you, buy guns on deepweb and shoot up closest uni, you'll become a legend
>>
>>24676608
pretty funny to be honest
>>
>>24676703

>i have no idea where my anger came from

They spent about an hour yelling in your face. I'd guess it came from that.
>>
>>24681015
This. Fake and gay OP. Though I sometimes feel like doing the same thing when my parents nag me
>>
>>24680075
oh hey mom and dad REEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES REEEE

oh honey why is our son trashing the house and making pig noises? and what is a normie?

i think little jimmy needs help john
>>
>>24680972
Got to get a trade senpai. Any classical blue collar trade. Hvac, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, car mechanic can get work in any area. It might be harder work than pharmacy tech, but that's why they pay more. There's always work in these fields and even if you don't find a real job immediately, people will always be looking for a deal on getting their shit fixed and will hire an unlicensed handyman for a good price.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.