[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the gayest thing you've ever done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: sg.png (926 KB, 742x1076) Image search: [Google]
sg.png
926 KB, 742x1076
Whats the gayest thing you've ever done?
>>
Pretty much everything except oral and penetration with another guy. I didn't like it though.
>>
Circle jerk
>>
>>24676460
Stroked a penis till it came

It was my own penis
>>
i routinely masturbate on omegle just to get compliments on my penis
>>
I let a guy give me a handjob in a public bathroom because I was desperate for human sexual contact
>>
I broke up with girlfriend and held hands with a male friend in bed because I was so sad
>>
Can't think of anything, maybe a platonic hug if that counts
>>
had a bf for four years
>>
>>24676542
Wow you big faggot get out of here
>>
Sucker my best friends dick on a band trip
>>
>>24676460
sucked my own dick
just the tip
>>
Jacked off to a shadbase dickgirl picture
>>
>>24676460
Posting in this thread.
>>
Jerked off with many of my friends, none of them know I've done it with the other.
>>
sucked a dick
>>
File: 2458.jpg (9 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
2458.jpg
9 KB, 142x142
cuddled and gave my best friend a handjob
>>
>>24676460
gay phone sex and cyber sex
>>
I have fucked 95% of my male cousins
>>
>>24677594
First cousins?
>>
I drove 30 minutes to this twinks house, climbed in through his window, cuddled in his bed with him from 12 to 2. I fingered his ass while sucking his cock before taking his cum in my mouth and kissing him immediately afterwords.
>>
i almost let a black guy put it in my butt, but because i wanted to do it for a girl and not mysself i chickened out and girl had a meltdown. good times.
at least i got pegged though
>>
>>24677643
I think so

>>24677594
WHAT IS UNORIGINAL ABOUT MY COMENT?

FUCKING FABBOT
>>
>>24676460
Had a boy pet over the internet.
>>
/r9k/ - Gay as fuck
>>
I am pansexual, identify as genderqueer, and have slept with over six guys(and 2 girls B])

Also I'm seeing a therapist about HRT tomorrow ^~^
>>
>>24676790
>Sucker
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.