[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now that we know there's no neurological difference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: pls.jpg (71 KB, 730x697) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
71 KB, 730x697
So, now that we know there's no neurological difference between men and women, can we please stop giving special attention to trannies and giving them awards for "bravery"?
>>
>>24675714
op are we on the same mental retardation as wummien ten?????????
>>
>>24675714
>researchers at tel-aviv university
>>
>>24676096
You might be
>>
>>24676123
Is anyone really surprised that Jews would be behind this study? I mean really.
>>
There are neurological differences.
Its obvious.
Whether its due to brain matter or hormone distribution is another matter.
I'd be interested how a society where the women are given doses of testosterone similar to a 30 year old male (having children would need to be worked out) would function.
I noticed when I had lots of estrogen I cried a lot and got hysterical. When I roided and had lots of testosterone it was very very difficult to make me cry.
>>
>tel-aviv
>>
>Brains are neither male nor female
Do nerves not exist?
Do nerves not send signals to brains?
Or is it that penises and vaginas are actually the same thing and have a 1:1 nerve ratio that are sent to the exact same places in the brain?
>>
>>24675714
Except it actually does take bravery to transition instead of killing yourself. It takes bravery to willingly be something everyone hates and go out in public like a freak. Doesn't matter what you think of trannies, saying they don't have courage to do what they do doesn't make sense at all.

What the fuck does a board too afraid to even speak to half the population know about courage
>>
>>24676321
tumblr pls

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>24676178
>There are neurological differences
>provides anecdotal (but correct) evidence of ONLY hormonal differences that are completely distinct from neurological things
>>
File: 14405320055166.jpg (45 KB, 667x556) Image search: [Google]
14405320055166.jpg
45 KB, 667x556
Oh boy, I'm so glad estrogen and testosterone doesn't rewire the brain like the other thousand studies have told us.

Did you also know, all fetuses start out as female? Crazy isn't it! That means theres no such thing as males!
>>
>>24676359
Refute me logically faggot.
>>
my 4 inch cock identifies as 9 and bitches better scream in pleasure or their shitlords.
>>
>>24676277
The clitoris is basically a penis stub.
>>
>>24675714
oy vey [truly original]
>>
>>24676321
>it takes courage to have a diseased mind that causes you to mutilate your genitals
huh.
>>
>>24675714
This doesn't prove what you think it proves.

Women still know they are women, like how men still know they are men. Its just that people who know they are women have brains that can be any kind of variance, and men also have brains that have a wide range of variance too. It doesn't mean there isn't something in the brain that makes them know they are men or women though, and that is still to be explained.
>>
>>24676435
So it's basically not the same thing, meaning the brain's wouldn't be the same thing too? What about the differences in male and female orgasms. Or the G spot?
Are those all purely chemical and hormonal or something? And if so, do chemical and hormones not have a permanent effect on the brain over time?
I don't know shit about neurology.
>>
>>24675714
>Tel Aviv university

Why is it always the jews?
>>
>>24675714
Are those brains or ammonites?
>>
>>24676401
Most mentally ill tranny faggots exercise their mental illness publicly in liberal bastions, where most people won't harass them or even give a fuck.

Bruce Jenner didn't do anything brave by waiting until his career was over and he's nearing retirement age to come out as a tranny. He had nothing to lose. Nothing was at risk. These people aren't brave. They're just mentally ill.
>>
>>24676277

>do wires not exist?
>do wires not send signals to computers?
>or is it that mice and keyboards are actually the same thing and have a 1:1 wire ratio that are sent to the exact same places in the computer?

computers with keyboards confirmed for different than computers with mice
>>
File: taylor-swift-gas-the-kikes.png (588 KB, 953x547) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-gas-the-kikes.png
588 KB, 953x547
>>24676480

Haven't you figured it out you little goy kek?

They are unified, incestuous clan that will stop at nothing to topple the White institutions
>>
>>24676539
But the connections are 1:1 and they are sent to the same place, that's how standardized hardware interfaces works.

Though, granted, the internal structure of the actual device is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>24676539
Terrible logic.

Someone post that pic of the faggot that sasy if you won't date transwomen, you're a pedophile.
>>
>>24676539
Well yeah, they are smartass.
Just because it's a negligible difference doesn't mean it's not there ( in the case of computers )
>>
>>24676321

>not thinking that most trannies kill themselves because they're fucked up in the head

wew lad
>>
File: 1297721896847.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
1297721896847.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
MANOSPHERE GETTING BTFO

>Women are inferior to my superior intellect *tips fedora*

Post your face when men get their worlds shattered when they no longer can claim they're smarter than women.
>>
File: youfools.gif (646 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
youfools.gif
646 KB, 300x200
>>24676539
>making a shitty analogy using computers while on a site full of computer nerds
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
>>24676474
falling for b8...
>>
The only differences between genders are hormones and the results of having those hormones.
>>
>>24676321
If they really wanted to get rid of gender identities they would just encourage more men to wear and do feminine things. The way they handle this stuff now isn't doing anything to help their cause.
>>
>>24676449
That's not what I said at all. Actually dissect my post and point out where it's wrong.

>>24676518
Except there are trannies in every country in the world. There are a handful of cities in the handful of first world countries that accept trannies, and even in those cities they get shit.

Bruce Jenner isn't a typical tranny, an olympic gold medal winning millionaire with tons of surgery is the absolute least likely tranny to get shit from anyone and they are still a complete fucking joke. How do you think teenage trannies in the ghetto dumped from their families fare?

>>24676638
Yes that's exactly what I said. The ones who don't kill themselves have courage.
>>
>men have 10x more grey matter in the frontal lobe than women do
>women have 10x more white matter in the frontal lobe than men do
NO DIFFERENCES GUYS.
>>
File: laughingBusinessmen.png (609 KB, 600x495) Image search: [Google]
laughingBusinessmen.png
609 KB, 600x495
>>24676673
>Boys generally demonstrate superiority over female peers in areas of the brain involved in math and geometry. These areas of the brain mature about four years earlier in boys than in girls, according to a recent study
>Females and males maintain unique brain characteristics throughout life. Male brains, for instance, are about 10% larger than female brains.

>women are better at talking and perceiving colors, LOL
http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/how-male-female-brains-differ?page=2

>grasping at 1 study when theres a hundred more out there that contradict it

Stay mad roasties.
>>
File: _71491130_464brains.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
_71491130_464brains.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
>>24675714
>no neurological difference
WEW LAD
>>
>>24676839
>men use all of their brains to navigate obstacles and build tools
>women use the frontal cortex to boost language processing and be better able to manipulate men

women literally evolved to be parasites
>>
>>24676894
You can't navigate obstacles and build tools when you're shooting babies out of your snatch.
>>
>>24676963
Coexistence is not parasitism though. Unless you're going to call dogs and horses parasites.
>>
>>24676963
>women spend their whole lives pregnant and unable to move
>>
>>24676839
What's the significance of almost no communication between hemispheres?
>>
>>24677022
Left brain: General use
Right brain: Specialized use in language centers
>>
>>24676823
>Women, as a whole, may also be better than men at controlling their emotions
BOLOGNA!
>>
>>24676823
>women are better at talking
What does that even mean
>>
>>24677354
they good at talk-talk anon

men no good at the talk-talk.
>>
But it has been proven there are structural differences, amount of grey matter vs white matter, among other things.

Utter nonsense that will boil down to similar overall activities and such things, which is a given.
>>
File: 1446515940635.jpg (282 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
1446515940635.jpg
282 KB, 1000x554
>>24676742
>The ones who don't kill themselves have courage

I didn't kill myself today. Guess I deserve a medal.
>>
File: 1353205955392.jpg (40 KB, 504x450) Image search: [Google]
1353205955392.jpg
40 KB, 504x450
>>24676539
>wiring in the brain specifically to deal with penis or vagina
>computer can do either from the start as long as you INSTALL THE DRIVERS
YES
IN ORDER TO GET EXTERNAL HARDWARE TO FUNCTION WITH YOUR COMPUTER YOU HAVE TO INSTALL THE FUCKING DRIVERS YOU CUNT

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

YOU'RE CHANGING THE COMPUTER'S FUNCTIONALITY AND MAKING IT A 'DIFFERENT COMPUTER' BUT YOU PROBABLY HAVE ONLY BOUGHT READY MADE COMPUTERS YOUR WHOLE LIFE

THERE IS NO PENIS DRIVER

CAPS
>>
>>24675714
There is at least size difference: women have 12% less brain mass.
>>
>>24675714
>giving them awards for "bravery"
The award for bravery is doing what they need to to be able to not hate themselves despite the enormous social backlash of doing so
Requires courage
>>
>>24676742
It's not really courage when you have hardly any alternatives.
I think it'd be more courageous to kill yourself, than to transition and it's usually one or the other. If anything we're scared shitless and kinda pushed into this all.
As someone who's unrelated to the whole thing all you see is a huge mountain of crap to face, but we've mentally prepared and settled for years.
Almost everything you do on a whim takes more courage than that.
>>
>>24676321
The only reason traps are transitioning is because modern medicine can allow them to do so. Historically, the vast majority of those with the same mindset and impulses of a modern pre-transition tranny would just deal with it. The most extreme would either become celibate, join a monastery (forcing them to contribute to society), castrate themselves, or some combination of those. It's not courage driving them to transition, it's gratification fulfillment.
>>
>>24676321
>>24678146
Nearly forgot- my bottom line is 'seriously, fuck off to /tumblr/'
>>
>>24676894
You clearly have no idea how the brain is structured.
>>
>>24675714
There is a neurological difference between normal human beings and trannies though. As said time and time again they have mental issues and need help, not cheering.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.