[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many robots have ever experimented or full on kholed? i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: lol2.jpg (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
lol2.jpg
7 KB, 251x201
how many robots have ever experimented or full on kholed?

i assure you it will get you off of video games and lead you to the dermatologist to fix that cystic acne
>>
how many /dis/ crossposters visit this board?
>>
File: DJ Khaled.jpg (301 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
DJ Khaled.jpg
301 KB, 2048x1365
DJ KHOLED
>>
Mxe hole
>>
Did about .3 once, seemed like kind of a shitty hallucinogen at that does. Didn't k hole or anywhere close obviously, but felt the semi-drunk feelings and had some minor visuals, but I wouldn't describe the feeling as being something euphoric like I've felt like while tripping on mushrooms or acid. (Also had some pretty terrifying times on those drugs as well, but the good outweighed the bad).

Would like to maybe try a higher dose if it was offered but not really into it as much as some people.
>>
>>24676147
really isn't worth it unless you hole
its hallucinogenic aspects really explode at that point
otherwise it's fun but a little mediocre
not truly representative of the xperience
>>
>>24676170
I'm just not into mindfuck drugs or hallucinogens like I used to be. I've tried DMT also but haven't broken through but was seeing some intense visuals though.

I've been more in the mode of a really relaxing drug like oxy or xanax, or something speedy like blow or amps
>>
i've had mxe
it was amazing
like good cough sizzurp w/out the vomiting and nasty taste
hella recommend senpai
>>
>>24676276
Where would one go about finding something like that? I see its not illegal in the US as of yet
>>
new idea new idea
>>
>>24676340
don't forget to check by state
>tfw illegal in mine
>>
>>24676340
i've a chad friend who is in a frat in uchicago
apparently, if ur in a frat you can get access 2 kewl drugs
he gets me shrooms, psychedelics (and its analogues), and all sorts of pills
use the chad bros
they need money too, and you need drugs
>>
I've only m-holed and dex-holed, but they were both magical.

I think I would like MXE more than ketamine though, it lasts longer and there are a lot less side effects.
>>
I can't remember a solid 2 years of my life because of MXE. I don't regret a single thing though.

My ritual was getting home from work, getting a can of pop, emptying a knife's tip of MXE into my drink and spend the night slowly getting buzzed.

That was so nice. I'd give anything to do it again.
>>
>>24676774
isn't it great?
bump a small line and ur like dreaming but you're awake
take a fat one and youre completely at its mercy, and just enjoy the ride
>>
Spent two years straight abusing ketamine and MXE. I preferred Ketamine - it was more gentle and I could fall right asleep after holing. MXE was a little bit harder of a drug and leave me a bit tweaked.

I miss the ketamine.
>>
File: destruction.jpg (29 KB, 436x276) Image search: [Google]
destruction.jpg
29 KB, 436x276
>tfw John Lilly is my hero
>aspire to have as great a dissociative addiction as he did and see past the unknown into the inner workings of reality
>>
>>24676980
Seeing "the inner workings of reality" and all that other horse shit associated with hallucinogens/dissociatives is all a meme. It's not a productive use of time and you don't have any grand epiphany or any other meaningful experience. It's drug abuse and for degenerates. But it's still fun
>>
>>24677136
Way too many coincidences have happened to me to admit that there's nothing to be found in psychosis or hallucinogens.
>>
>>24675556
I do it weekly.

IM'd 200mg a few days ago, it was great. The most euphoric body high I've ever had, felt like I was being sucked into a black hole, compressing more and more until suddenly, full body orgasm and a new dimension of where I was breathing time in the world of cyberpunk. The k hole is better than sex, I'd choose a proper hole everytime.

The most intense experience you guys will ever if you properly hole. Don't bother with K otherwise. But the hole is the most amazing experience yet. Also, the most robot drug as it's so anti-social.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.