[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I can't stand my parents anymore >have annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Holy shit I can't stand my parents anymore

>have annoying crazy sctizo mom that likes to trigger my PTSD and fuck with me
>if I'm home they literally follow me all day
>I stand in my room and they do nothing
>I go downstairs
>they come down the second I relax and start running around me asking what I'm doing and doing loud annoying shit around me
>I go upstairs and they immediately follow me and sit back upstairs
>I go back downstairs and theyndo it again
>they sit in their room for hours without making the slightest noise
>pull out my dick to fap
>the second I start they start running past my room up and down the stairs and always come in my room without asking and trying to talk to me
>try doing something in private downstairs for literally 30 seconds
>they come around and just stand I'm the next room and start doing shit
>when I go to bed early they make a shit load of noise at night if I try to sleep in they make noise in the morning

Holy shit
>>
>blogboys
>triggers and "ptsd"
>crying about parents

literally garbage thread

sage
>>
>>24675483
sounds like they want you out
>>
>>24675483
Sounds like your parents are stalking you f@m
>>
>>24675483
sounds like you have paranoid schizophrenia
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 204x268) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 204x268
they want you out of home

shit thread imo headbutt a nail to solve ur issues
>>
>>24675593
>>24675530

Why wouldn't they just say that to him?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>24675483
That's how family is, famm.

>go hours without my headphones on my head
>think how I should listen to music or watch something
>put headphones on
>everybody suddenly wants to talk to me at the same time
>take off headphones and put them aside
>nobody talks to me
>put them back on my head
>popular again

Man.
>>
You guys have no idea I mean they come down and get in my shit literally the second I do something autistic and I only need like ten minutes alone to do my autistic shit

I need out like now fucj this I'm so sick of them stalking me die die die die die die

I can't even browse my autistic anime board without them stalking me and coming up behind me holy shit GO AWAY RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME FOR ONE DAY DAY FUCK OFF IM SO SICK OF SEEING YOU NIGGERS EVERY DAY EVERY FUCKING MINUTE STOP RUNNING AROUND ME WHILE I DO SHIT REEEEEEE FUCKOFF
>>
>>24676278
O-OP?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.