[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here accepts the fact that they're a loser and will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 92e.png (197 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
92e.png
197 KB, 294x256
Who here accepts the fact that they're a loser and will die in a not so glorious way, probably from some avoidable disease, which they could easily prevent but don't care anymore?
>be me
>live with parents
>don't care about anything
>video games and cartoons
>slowly destroying my liver with ibuprofen
>destroying my kidney and giving myself diabetes with massive intakes of soda pop
>have celiac
I am accepting that I will most likely die in the next 10 to 20 years.
>>
Here.

I've accepted the fact that I am simply incapable of forming real, genuine human relationships. My family always asks about girlfriends though. I think they're beginning to think I'm gay.
>>
>>24675378

I was once at that point. Resigned to an inevitable death from my alcoholism.

I wouldn't try to convince you to change your ways, but just keep in mind that one day you may change your mind on accepting an early death.
>>
>>24675378
>ibuprofen
Why?
What the fuck is wrong with you.
You're gonna fuck your liver up for such a shitty medicine?
Try getting some oxies and drink instead.
>destroying my kidney and giving myself diabetes with massive intakes of soda pop
As long as you're not a fat ass you'll be fine.
>>
>>24675378
>>24675757
>>24675378
Smoking weed is also good for inflammation and pain relief.
Better alternative to ibuprofen then oxyies.
>>
>>24675757
I'm actually severely underweight. I've lost 10 pounds in about 6 weeks.
>>
>>24675378
Why kill yourself slowly when you can go out in style in an epic shootout with cops after killing several kids from a university?
>>
>25
>already starting to feel effects of diabetes when I eat a lot of bread and carbs
>sometimes get so bad I'm barely conscious, in such a fog I can barely think
>constant aches and pains, always tired and run down

death cannot come soon enough.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.