[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals, leftists, and multiculturalists who love animals,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: sexslave13n-1-web.jpg (35 KB, 970x529) Image search: [Google]
sexslave13n-1-web.jpg
35 KB, 970x529
Liberals, leftists, and multiculturalists who love animals, what do you think of this video:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BxPtb397Dxc
>>
The stabbing at the end with the hippo was a little excessive.
>>
File: 1448167547015.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1448167547015.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>>24675124
>you will never hunt a wild animal amongst the dry grasses of the savannah and feast upon its flesh with your tribesm8s and wife
>>
File: ajjlmau.jpg (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ajjlmau.jpg
10 KB, 400x400
>>24675124
WE WUZ KlNGS N SHlET
>>
File: 1219646918027.jpg (425 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1219646918027.jpg
425 KB, 1632x1224
>>24675124
I'm not any of those things except for an animal-lover, but I'm just glad modern technology has advanced enough to allow us to kill things far more quickly and efficiently than any period in history.

Sometimes I dwell on what it must've been like to be a Roman soldier at the height of their empire. Imagine having to take a gladius and shoving it directly into your enemy's body while looking him in the eye. Imaging having the hear his screams and his bone snap. PTSD was probably ten times worse back then.
>>
>>24675229

You know how dangerous hippos are?
>>
File: 1405741296498.jpg (43 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1405741296498.jpg
43 KB, 500x420
>muh noble, peaceful savages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endemic_warfare
>>
File: life is suffering.jpg (12 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
life is suffering.jpg
12 KB, 384x216
>>24675405
>tfw you will never see your own face in the ever-dimming eyes of a man dying in vain for his feeble empire
>>
>>24675307
>since he got his welfare check
>>
>>24675124

I don't get it. What's this video supposed to spark in liberals, leftists, and the other categories? It's a video of tribal peoples hunting for animals in a very primitive and traditional way.

What happens at 3:09? Looks like there's maybe a gunshot and then the elephant kicks it.
>>
>>24675884

Liberals are often animal lovers who are opposed to eating meat, regardless of how humanely it was killed. Liberals also think blacks dindu nuffin and their rich African culture should be preserved. OP is showing that black people's rich African culture involves brutally killing animals and wants to force liberals to pick a side and either be racist or indifferent to animal suffering.
>>
>>24675124
Well I wouldn't say I'm happy about it, I would eventually like to see all suffering in the world dismantled, so I suppose that would mean hunter-gatherers would one day have to go. But the number of hunter-gatherers is so small, that they only have a small effect on animal suffering. Factory farming that confines, and abuses tens of billions of animals each year is a far bigger issue. Not sure I would call myself a leftist, by the way, but I am sympathetic to many view that 4chan would likely label as such.
>>
>>24676191

But I'm liberal and this doesn't bother me at all. I grew up hunting and I've also traveled enough to know that this kind of shit happens in some parts of the world. What am I going to do, cry a river over the fact that black Africans hunt for subsistence and are too dumb to have advanced past tribalism?
>>
Looks awesome as fuck. I'm not a lib, but I would love to run around and throwing spears at animals
>>
>>24675124
I'm a leftist and a vegan. They obviously have to do what they have to do to survive. Ideally, the world would be a place where they wouldn't have to stab living animals with spears. If this is actually a cultural thing, and they don't need to do it, then I'm completely opposed to it. Their culture can go fuck itself: same with bullfighting, big game hunting, and all the other ritual animal slaughter.
>>
>>24677373

"Too dumb"

Read a book. Guns Germs and Steel. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>24675405
>PTSD was probably ten times worse back then.

The difference is that the Romans were open about starting wars to benefit their empire.

The US bullshits people by pretending to care about the people they're invading, so when soldiers are forced to kill civilians they experience cognitive dissonance that fucks them up.
>>
>>24675405
I disagree friend. The reason PTSD is so bad now, is because of bombs, and the possibility of dying literally at random. The closest equivalent back then was getting struck by a longbowman, and even then, very unlikely, and much less scary than the possibility of a mortar or IED blowing your legs and dick off.
>>
>>24675540
What's so bad about that?

Sounds like the Cold Wars, except the Cold Wars are worse because the major powers fight proxy wars in little countries instead of actually fighting each other.
>>
>>24676191
>tfw economically and socially far left, but believe that races and cultures aren't all equal and should remain separate

>liberals would hate me for being "racist"
>conservatives would hate me for supporting government healthcare and taxes on multinational corporations
>stormfags hate me for not actually advocating slavery or genocide based on race
>>
vegans and >muh animal rights fags confirmed for fascists
hitler was a vegetarian too, more evidence everyday that veganism is the worst cancer of the left since marx
>>
>>24675124
I remember seeing a national geographic Instagram post about African tribesmen and their ritual involving slowly killing a bull with shitty weapons. Commenters had a breakdown over defending muh blacks and dey culcha and being tree huggers
>>
>>24677986
The "germs" part applies more to native Americans, and European colonization doesn't explain why they're still stuck in their tribal ways today. Only a fraction of Africans are true hunter-gatherers today anyway.

Black Africans willingly helped Europeans colonize and enslave them. Black Africans are a group of hundreds of tribes that had been (and still are) enslaving and killing each other for centures. Many tribes became rich selling their enemies to Europeans as slaves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahomey

Even today, corrupt African governments do more damage to Africa than white people. Just as blacks in the US are overwhelmingly more likely to be killed by other black people than by white people.

And like it or not, the average IQ does vary by race. Does it mean that there can't be a black Einstein, or that there aren't incredibly stupid white people? Of course not, but if violent and stupid people exist at higher rates in a population it limits that population's ability to advance. White people don't even the highest average IQ, Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians are higher, and even within different white groups intelligence varies.

I don't consider the average white American to be that intelligent either; most of them are descended from the dumbest people of Europe. There are a lot of things culturally wrong with white Americans too, like how naive most of us are. At least most black people know not to blindly trust authority and run off to defend "freedom" whenever they're told to.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.