[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a chubby gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1448926623980.jpg (213 KB, 832x1300) Image search: [Google]
1448926623980.jpg
213 KB, 832x1300
How do I get a chubby gf?
>>
Become a Chad and use can just use them for sex
>>
File: 1448036862078.jpg (78 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1448036862078.jpg
78 KB, 960x1280
tfw no chubby belly gf to cuddle
>>
Get a regular GF then just keep feeding her.
>>
Be a different person since you can't get any gfs being the fucking loser beta you are.
>>
>>24674887
lol'd
chubby girls are the easiest girls out there, just dont be a pussy
>>
>tfw like chubbies
>tfw small dick
>tfw will never get a chubbie girl to watch anime and play vidya with and keep eachother warm in the winter time

What a cruel world we live in.
>>
>>24674775
Go to a farm on a cold night and steal a pig
>>
File: 1447766399490.png (476 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
1447766399490.png
476 KB, 1024x725
Kidnap a grill and force feed her in your basement
>>
>>24674775
>>24674829
basically, this. you have to be incredibly alpha to land a chubby girl like in the OP's pic (pleasantly plump, cute face) remember that they get hit on by black men and latinos very frequently, so they're accustomed to dominant, aggressive men. like all women, they have a lot of contempt and animosity towards men that they perceive to be weak or otherwise non-dominant, so if you're the type of beta male that posts here, forget about it.
>>
>>24674907
And there are still threads like this almost daily and huge amounts of nerds out there who can't get a fatty gf.

It's because no matter how "easy" a girl is these robots will fuck it up and stay hugless virgins for life.
>>
>>24675062
i guess they would
desu, its my first time on /r9k/ just because of all the shit i've heard, and i'm cracking up at stuff like >>24675002
>>
>>24675099
>first time on r9k

REEEEE FUCKING NORMALSWINE GEEET OUUUT NOOOOW!!!!!
THE ROBOT REVOLUTION SHALL HAPPEN BEFORE THE NEXT FULL MOON
THE GUTTERS WILL OVERFLOW WITH THE BLOOD OF NONVIRGINS
THE WOMEN THAT LAUGHED AT US WILL DIE WITH THEIR INTESTINES STRUNG UP IN TREES
WE WILL PLAY WATER POLO WITH CHADS SEVERED HEAD
ALL ROBOTS SHALL LIVE LIKE KINGS WITH AUTISM BUCKS INCREASED TO $10000000 A MONTH AND ALL YOU CAN EAT HOT POCKETS AND TENDIES
ALL ROBOTS SHALL HAVE QT GF

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE NORMALSCUM PREPARE TO DIEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24675402
embarrassing my man
>>
>>24675099
> chubby girls are easy, brah
> just gotta be yourself, brah

leave
>>
>>24675641
chubby girls ARE easy. but im not going to fuck someone who weighs more than me.
>>
>>24675554
FUCK YOU NORMIE/CYBORG/CHAD/FUCKING ROASTIE YOU DIE BEING KUCKED BY THE ROBOT ARMY
YOU SHALL WATCH YOUR GF BE VIOLATED BY 100 VIRGINS WHILE TEARS STREAM DOWN YOUR FACE
>>
>>24674775
Express interest in them, especially on dating sites.

This is advice with all females, not just chubby ones. I'm a chubby girl (used to be fat but I lost almost 100 pounds) and I would reply to every single guy who messaged me as long as the messages weren't generic "hey beautiful" of "whats up".

If you get a chubby girl to talk to you, maybe drop a hint that you like bigger girls. Many chubby girls have low self esteem and need to hear that you're interested in bigger girls.

That's it. Be a normal human and send a somewhat interesting message. Reinforce that they are good enough for you. Obtain chubby gf.
>>
>>24675641
>be yourself
lol fuck no, i never said that, if you frequent this site, don't be yourself, just act like a normal fucking person and don't be a pussy. in fact, i've had my fair shair of chubby girls, not because i like them, but because they're easy. i would actually recommend going after chubby girls if you're insecure, so you can boost your self esteem, like target practice, if you will
>>
>>24675641
They're desperate af, you can get one by being /fa/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.