[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just recently fininished my last year in high school. >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1111111.jpg (170 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
1111111.jpg
170 KB, 980x735
So i just recently fininished my last year in high school.

>Be a massive douchebag at the start of junior year
>Have this chick that i found cute
>She's the fucking incarnation of satan
>Edgier than whole /b/ combined
>She's like a 4/10
>Start liking her a lot because i thought it was cute how evil she was.

To put it in perspective, i'm like a 6/10 at best. But oh boy the looks didn't matter at all...

>Find out that she absolutely despises me because of my attitude and douchebagery in general
>Say "fuck it" and start becoming a decent person towards the start of senior year
>Everything gets better
>I start getting kinda close to her
>Not enough for her to friendzone me tho

Cont.
>>
Cool story bromily
>>
>>24674720
go on senpai
>>
>All goes "well" in my eyes all senior year
>recently find out that she and all her friends (aka the whole classroom) were making fun of me
>They were all doing it thru the whatsapp group of the classroom (on my back because i lost my cellphone a long time ago)
>it's Really fucking bad, to the point where they actually made "memes" to picture the situation
>Feel like i wanna kill myself because after all, i not only liked her, but i also thought i was cool with everyone
>FeelsBadMan

So, idk what should i do right now. I was really attached to her, i felt like we were getting somewhere but now it's fucking over and stupid to think that i still have a chance with her
i'm feeling extremely sad right now. Any tips on how to make it any better? Also, any ideas on how to take revenge on them when my sadness turns into anger?
>>
>>24675294
send the content to your disciplinary advisor
>>
>>24675294
>talk to her
>tell her you love her
>watch her happiness degrading you
>be happy with your humiliation
>>
>>24675438
report them and move on with your life as you kek
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.