[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bye wagecucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1408499752137.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1408499752137.png
101 KB, 500x366
>tfw youve made a wagekek thread every day for the past 5 years
>tfw when you first became a NEET you set out to read literature, learn new languages, develop new passions to get a new perspective on life
>tfw when you've done none of those things
>tfw all you do is play video games and watch anime all day every day
>tfw your sleeping schedule is so fucked and your lifestyle so unbelievably sedentary that your body aches constantly and at 26 years old you feel like you are almost on your deathbed
>tfw when your mom used to push you to look for a job and yell at you and eventually you'd get pissed and call her a bitch and then you could overhear her crying in her room at night
>tfw now she barely talks to you, after being completely cold and emotionally distant to her for your entire adult life she's realized it's futile and instead responds in kind, you haven't had a legitimate conversation in years and even though her nagging for you to go back to school or learn a trade or get a job used to annoy the shit of you now you miss it more than anything because it at least meant there was one person in the world who thought you could actually make something of yourself
>tfw you're an extended-conversationless, hugless, handholdless, kissless virgin on top of all of this

i am not comfy anymore. i am going to kill myself right now. bye guys.

p.s. i'm still kinda glad i wasn't a wagekek though
>>
File: comfy pepe 1.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 1.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
Wagekeks trying the sockpuppet tactic again?
>>
Modern capitalist society sure is great isn't it?
>>
>>24674658
>Implying a mother would give up on their child for not wanting a job

Nice try, wage kek
>>
Damn op, wasting your precious time after work attacking a NEET?
>>
>>24674768

Daily Reminder that most of the hatred of Women on this thread is infact deflected anger that ought to be aimed the Bourgeoisie and Capitalism.

You robots would save yourself a lot of trouble if you read Engels "The Origin of Family, Private Property and the State"
>>
>>24674695
>>24674869
>>24674871
lol @ angry neets. either follow OP's example or go back to watching anime and being sentient vegetables
>>
File: 1447920355563.png (37 KB, 683x457) Image search: [Google]
1447920355563.png
37 KB, 683x457
>>24674658
>tfw literally me in every single way
bye friend
>>
I'll see you in the morning, OP.
I don't think you're going to do it.
>>
>>24675265
>sentient vegetables

AHAHA
>>
>>24675265
>>24676592

Not even samefagging, that made me lol too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.