[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no drunk friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1421197996057.jpg (35 KB, 423x515) Image search: [Google]
1421197996057.jpg
35 KB, 423x515
>tfw no drunk friend
>>
>>24674389
I'm somewhat inebriated right now, wanna be friends senpai
>>
>>24674415
Just being able to have conversations about my primary "hobby" would be very enjoyable. Yes, i would like that.
>>
>tfw no robitussinrobot friend
;_____;
I just want to close my eyes in the dark with you
No words
Only dreams
>>
>>24674441
That's only possible if I know what this hobby is
>>
>>24674455
You wanna trip on dxm together?
>>
>>24674463
It is getting drunk, that's why i made this thread.
>>
File: 1445271898640s.jpg (6 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1445271898640s.jpg
6 KB, 167x200
>>24674455
>tfw DXM became illegal in your country before you bought it
>>
>>24674479
Of course, I'm a bit slow tonight
What are you drinking tonight?
>>
I can't drink anymore because my blood pressure is through the roof

26 and well on my way to a heart attack/stroke/what have you
>>
>>24674473
not really
I'm pretty scared of people
it would have to happen by coincidence
>>
>>24674519
Beer as usual and also some rum which is rare for me.
I almost always just drink beer since cheap beer or cheap wine is by far the cheapest way to get drunk where i live but sometimes i can go abbroad and buy cheaper alcohol and then i usually buy rum.
Most of the last times i've went there it has been in the winter and i've bought rum so ccuba libre has become a winter drink for me but my great grandparents died so i haven't went there for a while until last week.

What are you drinking?
>>
>>24674649
just cheap vodka, I very rarely drink beer just because the amount needed to get drunk has you going to piss constantly
>>
>>24674793
where i live it's a lot cheaper to get drunk from cheap beer than cheap vodka. I think there are many ways in which it's better with strong stuff but it's just so much more expensive.

Is it cheaper with cheap vodka where you live?
>>
told myself i was gonna dry out today
drinking alone all day
im going to lay down and then not fall asleep even though im tired eventually ill fall asleep and wake up and then not drink probably at least i dont have drunk friends that would be kinda lame
>>
>tfw no friend
>>
>>24674479
>>24674505
I made both of these posts but it seems like they're less than 1 minute apart, how can this be?
>>
>>24674865
Absolutely
vodka is 40% and at best you'll get 10% beer here
Can get a 350 ml bottle of vodka really cheaply here, and while it won't get you that drunk, the equivalent in beer would be easily two or three times the price
>>
>>24675015
Where i live it's about twice as expensive to get drunk from hard liqour as from beer.
I wrote this post wrong many times first. I have corrected about 20 errors and everytime i write more errors come.
>>
>>24674604
Just checking m8. Having a friend to trip with makes it more enjoyable to me.
>>
>>24675698
Yeah me too
Really breaks the routine
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.