[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have i died inside? My sexual drive is gone. I no longer care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: VVG262x.jpg (46 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
VVG262x.jpg
46 KB, 532x800
Have i died inside?

My sexual drive is gone.
I no longer care about girls (i am21)
I no longer feel like playing games
Or watching anime
Or drawing
Or trying to fix my miserable life

I just browse this page 8 hours a day and watch people play games for 2 hours. This has been my daily routine for the past 5 months.

I sometimes post but that's it
>>
hav u tried bein urself?
>>
21? Ahahahaha. Wait till you get to 25 and nothing's changed, maybe save for a few mental defenses against suicide breaking down. Hope that the rest of them hold.
>>
>>24674313
I already know that nothing will change. My life has been exactly the same for the past 3 years and it was very similar before that.

I just hope something pushes me so i suicide because i am afraid of slowly dying like this. Who knows how many regrets will i have when my youth is completely gone.
>>
>>24674282
ye bro you've basically died inside. You have no drive and you are apathetic. What does it take to make a person start caring again? I don't know.

Well, it's a bleak kind of good luck that I send to you. You're deep in the rabbit hole and you'll probably have to suffer a lot more. Don't give up completely though. You're young and there may be a lot of unforeseen changes ahead.
>>
>>24674304

I tried and i have pretty much nothing in common with other human beings. Nobody likes me unless i pretend to be something i am not which i get sick off pretty fast.
>>
>>24674396

What if i can predict my future? I know that i am unable to date someone and hold any other relationship either. I have given up on befriending/loving other people but once or twice a month when i feel lame i talk to people online.
>>
>>24674447
have you tried mind altering drugs to.... alter your mind?
>>
>>24674516
What kind of drugs do you have in mind? I used to do ecstasy a lot in order to ever feel happy but i am done with it.
>>
>>24674447
Do you need people in your life? I never see anyone and I'm happy enough being alone. I don't really get lonely, do you?

>>24674493
You can only predict things to an extent. I seriously caution you against suicide because you never know how things might change, even if you have to wait years.

Can you just put up with the misery for now, or is it too great to ignore?

>>24674516
This guy might be onto something. I'm a lot like you OP but I get mind numbingly high every day. It helps a lot. Smoking some weed might help you relax.
>>
>>24674614

I am fine with being alone but sometimes i speak to people online if i haven't spoken to a human being in a while. The internet is enough for me.

Nothing will change unless i change by putting a lot of work and effort into myself which i will never do.

I am less miserable and more annoyed by human beings and the fact that i have to deal with them more often that i would like to. I still have to leave my house a few times a month almost every month.
>>
>>24674577
Maybe you've permanently burned out your dopamine receptors or something. Try some psychedelics and see where it takes you.
>>
>>24674742
Like shrooms? Meth? Cocaine?
>>
>>24674777
I don't fuckin know. I've never even been drunk. I've just heard that things like LSD, shrooms, ACID, or whatever can change you for better or worse. Since you've got nothing to lose...
>>
>>24674282
just wait, soon playing games and watching anime won't be fun either
>>
>>24674738
>Nothing will change unless i change by putting a lot of work and effort into myself which i will never do.

All i can really say is, try not to dwell on it. If you know you're not going to change, then why make yourself miserable by thinking about it? Thinking about it wont do anything productive for you. It won't make you change.

Because I'm kinda in the same boat. I've been a hikki NEET for almost 4 years. Whenever I start thinking about my fucked up life, I get really fucking sad. The only option is to try and blank it out.

It's not some cop out tactic. It's something you should try to do. Eliminating bad thoughts from your mind is a logical thing to do. You don't need to be thinking about your failures all the time.
>>
Why do people watch other people play games? I understand watching a walkthrough on a part you're stuck at or some kind of exploit, but fuck. I don't get it. Most of you are paying these cunts too. I mean, I'm not much older than you. What happened?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.