[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /GirlPunisher/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1375638667703.jpg (31 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1375638667703.jpg
31 KB, 480x320
>be me
>spend teens and early 20s getting friendzoned and BTFO
>sorted life out in late 20s
>use hookup apps to meet up dozens of girls

If I think the girl would have rejected the old me, I find ways to subtlety punish them, including.

- Getting them to my place and putting on boring world/art cinema
- Sit browsing internet while they grow bored until they leave
- Give them glasses of prune juice that gives them diarrhoea (most people don't seem to know this is a characteristic of the drink, especially bimbos and foreign students)
- Stop fucking at random, go quiet and then say "err, I'm not gonna cum, this isn't working for me", especially if they are fairly hot (this crushes the girl)
- Try to ass fuck them, if I pull it off, I only ever assfuck them in future meet ups
- Humblebrag about banging many chicks and saying their race doesn't really rank that high

Anyone else here do this?
>>
i made 2 black qt girls watch this in its entirety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Eyzck6qA0
>>
>>24673742
this is worse than that tfw no bf thread, shit
>>
>>24673780
Gibs context plz
>>
>>24673815
was rooming with this dude and we got drunk and decided to watch it and his gf and her virgin friend were there (the 2 black qts in question)
>>
>>24673742
>Ask girl how her day is going
>Secretly, I don't care
Fooled by the mastermind every time
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.