[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women need to be constantly filled with cum. The purpose of all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 2df03b62c8aeacd8980f64405abe7ab0.jpg (574 KB, 2105x1488) Image search: [Google]
2df03b62c8aeacd8980f64405abe7ab0.jpg
574 KB, 2105x1488
Women need to be constantly filled with cum. The purpose of all living beings is to ensure the survival of their genetic code.
>>
>>24673567
I agree with this, fuck.
>>
>>24673589
hey mystery
>>
>>24673712
hey sup anon
>>
>>24673847
it's funny because you know me but I'm anon
>>
>>24673912
very funny, ha ha ha
>>
>>24673939
hope you're having a nice day
>>
>>24673955
my day is great, anon! hope yours has been a blast too i'm writing this as i poop
>>
>>24673974
I wageslaved and bought some new shoes. I hope I'll look like harry styles now with my long hair and chelsea boots
>>
>>24674006
harry styles is a cutie desu ashamed to know who that is i hope you enjoy your new boots! i spent my hard-earned wage dollars on a buttplug
>>
>>24674030
that's really gross, you should be ashamed tbqh mystery
>>
>>24674073
i threw out my old ones because they were made of shitty material which ended up degrading and toxifying as the years passed with zero use. i needed one so i bought a glass one today. deal w it.
>>
>>24674135
You needed one? Why's that?

I was only joking, we're all degenerates here
>>
>>24674155
i've been horny lately because i met a boy
>>
File: Winon Ryder.gif (476 KB, 408x228) Image search: [Google]
Winon Ryder.gif
476 KB, 408x228
>>24673567
>The purpose of all living beings

there is no purpose, life was a mistake, the result of a random accident of the laws of physics
>>
The genetic code of robots is not worthy of survival. You know this to be true.
>>
>>24674274
>attempting to draw meaning from life from the largely underdeveloped frontal lobe, which relies on the induction of one being's experience as a means of deriving "truth"

You're as bad as any Christian evangelical.
>>
>>24674279
That doesn't matter. You still need to impregnate some cunt. If your children are shitty, they can simply be used for scientific experiments or as slaves, or just killed, or maybe they can try to fight their way to a higher social level and killed if they fail. But you need to fill some bitch with cum, it's your purpose.
>>
>>24674279
mosquitoes are not worthy of survival but they still fight for their own existence
>>
>>24674506
man fuck mosquitoes...
>>
>>24674279
Every organism is permanently on their own gene's team.

You can't just join another team because you can't change your genetic code (really) nor can you transfer consciousness to somewhere or something else.

So even if you don't like your 'team', in order for you to win your team has to win.

If someone else's team wins and yours loses you can't somehow share in their victory.
>>
>>24673567
>The purpose of all living beings is to ensure the survival of their genetic code.
No?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.