[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUC UsNx1HTs Are you the bl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hmmm.png (617 KB, 833x385) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
617 KB, 833x385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUCUsNx1HTs

Are you the black sheep of the family?
>>
>>24672647
No I only have one other sibling. I'm the favorite though because I'm the oldest male and my parents beat the shit out of me when I was a kid. They were easier on my sister by like 1000x but they always compare her to me. Got into top uni/grades/job etc
>>
>>24672647
>I hope you got your video asshole!
>I'm thankful for it

Kek
>>
There is clearly some pre-existing tension that is not shown in this video.
>>
>>24672647
well that was fake and gay
>>
It's fake but that scream in the background at 3:10 got me.
>>
That was pretty autistic.

I felt bad for the mom though
>>
>>24672955
I understand that it is in fact fake, but do they get their actual family to be in this shit? Or is it a bunch of actors?
>>
>>24672647
This is gayer than five niggers and belongs on reddit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.