[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All these dicklet threads have finally got to me. I have an average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: jelq.png (23 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
jelq.png
23 KB, 300x225
All these dicklet threads have finally got to me. I have an average dick size but after repeatedly reading on here that average isn't enough, I feel insecure about my size.

Please tell me what you guys know about jelqing. All I want is one inch which people say is possible from the cursory research I've done on google.

If jelqing is real, what's the safest routine to do? I will gladly trade time to get to my goal for safety. I've read horror stories where people went overboard and have permanent damage. I don't want to lose any hardness or feeling if possible. If I have to slow my progress and take an extra year for an inch, then so be it.

I've also read that the gains are not permanent. However, this seems to be the case for people who suddenly stop their routine after they reach their goal. If I do a maintenance routine, is it possible for the body to reach a new homeostasis?
>>
You guys made me feel like this, at least try to help me out.
There has to be someone on here who has been as desperate as me and has tried this.
>>
Don't jelq don't mess up your dick
>>
you fucking moron. you're like those women who get insecure about wrinkles and inject botulism toxin into their face to paralyze it and end up looking like b-movie monsters.

if you're insecure about your dick now, how much worse do you think it's going to be after you permanently fuck it up by trying to do some internet nonsense meme technique to make it bigger?
>>
>>24672311
its just a prank bro

ur dicks fine with me bb
>>
>>24673065
So it really is a meme? I understand that there's no scientific evidence for it but that's just because no studies have been done on it yet right?

Also I would understand that it's probably a fake if it was a product or pill being marketed but this is completely free. What would jelq advocates have to gain by collectively lying about this and posting about their progress?

I just want to believe
>>
>>24672311
Enjoy your broken dick m8.
>>
>>24673065
I'm not using it either way, what do I have to lose.
>>
>>24672311
i jelq every day in the corner everyday, now my dick is 15 inches and i have so much money and weed too

oh yeah an i fucked yo bitch
>>
>>24673239
I haven't started. I've read enough stories about people permanently fucking their shit up to not just start haphazardly. I'm trying to do as much research as possible about efficacy and safety before starting.
>>
>>24672311
It doesn't work and you're likely to permanently damage your penis.
>>
Yeah it works, look up a reputable looking guide/community online like any other normal person would if they wanted to learn something new
>>
>>24673316
So are all those people on jelq forums lying about their progress? They make it sound so tempting and realistic. I just want to make sure I don't get keked by Tyrone if I ever get a girlfriend (which is unlikely but I'm still afraid)
>>
File: 2222.jpg (58 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
58 KB, 653x490
dude stop worrying. If you have a dick that's smaller than you want, then just learn to live with it, whether that include disappointment or frustration etc. Worrying about it literally solves nothing. You can't do anything to make your dick bigger. You can try and fail and end up with penile bruises and not be able to get hard.

My vision is bad. I've needed glasses for my whole life since I was like 1. I should've been blind at 12. But for some reason I can still see. Still not 20/20, its more around 20/40 on my best day with my extremely thick corrective lenses, but it's better than the jumbled up blurry shit vision I have with no glasses. I can't fix it with surgery, and I hate not being able to see very well. But I live with it, famo.

Learn to be comfortable with yourself. It's not the easy way out but it's probably the best way out.
>>
>>24673461
I wouldn't know. Do you really want to run the risk of permanently damaging your dick? What size is your penis normally?
>>
>>24672311
it works but everyone on the forums brag and shit
>>
>>24672311
Your dick will get bigger, except it will be dead, numb, and will never get hard
>>
>>24673507
No I don't want to risk any permanent damage which is why I'm so hesitant. My size is 5.4 inches erect. An inch or just getting to 6 would be awesome.

So is jelqing an elaborate troll? I say troll because unlike a scam, people don't have any monetary benefit from selling anything. Also it doesn't have the normal characteristics of a scam. They don't promise fast results that are too good to be true. People who claim they gained an inch says it takes anywhere from 6 months to more than a year.
>>
>>24673675
I did it. Was real young, like 15. I gained an inch. I think being young helped. It took about 3 months. As for discoloration, I didn't get any, but then again, I'm black. My dick didn't go limp either
>>
>>24673744
HURR DURR or maybe it was because you were fucking 15 and you were in your puberty?
>>
>>24673480
>comparing seeing to having a small penis
You should have went blind so you wouldn't type that dribble
>>
>>24673943
>dribble

U w0t?
>>
>>24673880
I hit puberty at 13 but nice try.
>>
you don't need to jelq OP. just make sure if you ever pull it out in front of a girl you already have half-chub and you should be fine.
>>
>>24673943
> letting his anger 'blind' him from seeing the parallel being drawn

I can make jokes too, buddy
>>
I'm curious, what exactly is jelqing and why are people saying it messes up your dick?
>>
OP here. So is jelqing proven to do nothing and just cause damage or just likely to? I may be willing to take a risk if I take all the precautions and don't try to gain too fast
>>
>>24674095
Dribble means in poor taste if not just gugle it fggt
>>
>>24674855

The word you're looking for is 'drivel.'
Idiots like you are a diamond dozen, 2bh.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.