[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Straight-edgelords who act like legalization/decriminalization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 545324523452345.jpg (557 KB, 1280x1349) Image search: [Google]
545324523452345.jpg
557 KB, 1280x1349
>Straight-edgelords who act like legalization/decriminalization isn't a big deal
>>
I've probably smoked more weed than 99% of r9k and I don't get the big deal about legalization.
Just move if its that difficult where you live.
>>
>>24672588
its a big deal because you shouldnt go to jail for smoking
some states you can get over 20 years for cultivation
its a victimless crime, most people are going to get away with it and smoke anyway but the fact that its still illegal when its proven to not do anything is ridiculous
>>
>>24672680
>using the word "shouldn't"
Spooky desu familia
>>
>>24672836
This is autistic post of the month
>>
I smoke weed, but this move towards legalization is really just appeasement coming from the government to distract people from actual problems.

Bread and circuses.
>>
>smoking weed
>even having the minimal socialization necessary to acquire weed
go away you nignog
>>
>>24673016
Who is more autistic, the person that is ok with the status quo and is enjoying their life smoking weed, or the person angrily posting about legalization over the internet?
>>
>>24673161
>doesn't know you can buy weed and other drugs online
how young can you be on this board?
>>
>>24672680
>victimless crime

Are libs this retarded?
>>
>>24673199
>anything BTC related

that should be a last resort. why else would you pay 2-4x the price the stuff would cost IRL? even worse, is being unable to look at the stuff personally, before you pay.
>>
>>24673229
>muh cartels

every time. medicinal's changed the game. i've only seen mexican once in my life, and that was from a buddy who picked up while he was in Texas
>>
>>24673251
What are you even talking about? The prices are all more or less the same.
>>
>>24673161
Finding someone to buy weed from is like finding someone willing to give you 5 dollars
It isn't that hard
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.