[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the people who bullied you in high school are invading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: saad caat.jpg (76 KB, 600x756) Image search: [Google]
saad caat.jpg
76 KB, 600x756
>tfw the people who bullied you in high school are invading the one few websites you go to

Why must life be this way
>>
Sadly they've always been here.
Your complaining about them makes them want to show themselves.
>>
Is that you Mike?
I saw a picture that looked JUST like you in a khv thread desu senpai. my bad if I was a dick btw.
>>
File: 1269374587976.jpg (100 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
1269374587976.jpg
100 KB, 478x640
>tfw females are invading your hobby
>>
>>24672109
I feel y' man.
>tfw a few people I went to HS with I knew browsed 4chan
>one of them starts talking about it
>hurr durr le /b/ is so bleh
>I ask them what they thought of /r9k/
I don't remember exactly what was said but I distinctly remember the word "pathetic" and "bitter". Fuck them though, this place is my home now matter how much they try and take it away from me.
>>
>>24672109
No stable person can spend hours on r9k just because look normie, I ensure something is wrong.
>>
>>24672109
>go to the dumbest place on the internet
>complain about dumb people being there
>>
>>24672109
the people who bullied me in highschool are still working at starbucks, but wait, there's more
they also had (still have, i guess) the potential to be biochemical engineers and lawyers, but they partied until they dropped out
feels pretty good
>>
>>24673824
All my bullies became successful while I am a degenerate neet on the verge of suicide

Shits all a dice roll
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.