[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Word play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 10
File: brahma-02.jpg (317 KB, 898x1230) Image search: [Google]
brahma-02.jpg
317 KB, 898x1230
Islam

>the true spiritual hierarchy called "awliya er-Rahman (God)
>opposite to awilya esh-Shaytan (Satan)

Little word play for you guys:

>Rahman is another name for Allah

To Hindi

>Rama is another name for Krsna

Rahman - Rama

Also "Brahman" (impersonal, creating) as another aspect of God in Hinduism. The other two are Paramatman (Great Spirit) and Bhagavan (Personality)

>b-R-A-H-M-A-N and R a h m a n
Since the Bhagavan (Personality) is Krsna, Jesus is also the Bhagavan (Personality).

>To Christianity

Jesus, who is the Christ, is also called Christos.

Christos in Sanskrit would translate to Krsna.

When Christians say Christ, they call on GOD. When Hindus say Krsna, they mean GOD.
Just like Krsna can mean all attractive, dark, but also
> "krsh" meaning "truth"
>" na" meaning "bliss.

Also
>Srimad Bhagavatam (3:23)
>in the nineteenth and twentieth incarnations, the Lord advented Himself as Lord Balarama and Lord Krsna in the family of Vrsni (the Yadu dynasty) and by doing so He removed the burden of the world.

Removed the burden of the world.

Interesting. Sounds kind of like what Jesus does.
>>
>>24671941
Ok now put in Ahura Mazda from Zoroastrian. Into your thing.
>>
>>24671941
YHWH in Aramaic turns to IAUA

If you turn IAUA backwards its AUAI

>A-U-A-I
>A nn U n A k I
>First civilizations where in Mesopotamia
>OT is some of Sumerian Mythology
>>
File: christians-in-pakistan-prayers.jpg (480 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
christians-in-pakistan-prayers.jpg
480 KB, 2560x1600
>>24671941
>>24672035
Jeremiah 8:8

>the pen of the scribes is in vain

Jesus also rebuked the scribes. Is it possible that the words of Moses where intentionally mistranslated to get people to worship YHWH?

If Jesus had a different philosophy on God than the Jews, then it would make sense as to why they didn't agree as well.
>>
Some Gnostics go as far as denying the whole Old Testament and refer to Gnostic Gospels as well.

>Especially the the Book of Enoch, and Hypostasis of the Archons.

This will give you a better understanding of this "Creation"

Some "gnostics" decide to exalt Lucifer as the god of the material world, and use magic to gain information from spirit beings that fall away from God in the original Creation.
>>
File: 1444Vyasa.jpg (116 KB, 723x989) Image search: [Google]
1444Vyasa.jpg
116 KB, 723x989
>>24671941
More word play
>"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1)

The word that is this word is AUM or the meditational sound "Om" or "Ohmmmm"

This word explains many things about God.

>A - the beginning
>U - the middle
>M - the end

The word is also revealed in many scriptures including the Vedas, the Bhagavad-Gita, The Gospels, The Qur'an, the Bible, Buddhist Sutras, and so much more than we can imagine.
>>
File: Yogi-Jesus.jpg (64 KB, 427x450) Image search: [Google]
Yogi-Jesus.jpg
64 KB, 427x450
>>24671941
"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me: for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ypu shall find rest in your souls. For my yoke, easy, and my burden is light"

>Matthew 9:29-30

The word "YOGA" comes from the root word "yuj" (to yoke)

So Jesus is saying:
>stay close to my yoga
>the burden is light (not to hard)
>the burden is light (holy)
>the burden is light (it is hard to be holy)

Yoga also means to join or to unite. Yoga is the science of transcendental realization outside the conception of the body and mind to attain Samadhi, enlightenment, Nirvana, and is essentially salvation and Heaven when one is liberated by the suffering caused in the material world (Moksha).

To recognize the soul is part of God's Supersoul which holds all being. Living entities are more than material for this reason.
>>
File: HeresyStamp.png (81 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
HeresyStamp.png
81 KB, 350x350
>>24671941
>Sounds kind of like what Jesus does.

Krsna "removed the burden of the world" by creating the circumstances for a big war between the rulers of India, resulting in over a billion of casualties.

If we had to find a similarity between Jesus and Visnu, I would rather go find it in the Rg Veda, where Visnu has a function similar to Michael in the Old Testament (to always go before Indra/God), which in turn equates him to Jesus (as Michael in this passage is considered a prefiguration of the Christ annuncing the Father's coming).

>>24672440

Isn't Christ supposed to save (or marry, depending of the texts) the fallen/lost Archon and put the Creation back into its intented perfection?
>>
File: Plate_13.jpg (1 MB, 1581x2060) Image search: [Google]
Plate_13.jpg
1 MB, 1581x2060
>>24672976
Yeah but when you read the Bhagavad Gita and pretty much all the Hindu texts would consider Visnu (as Krsna, the name) as the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Because Indra is an aspect of Krsna in the Bhagavad Gita. Indra is a demigod.

If Jesus is against YHWH, would that make Him Krsna Conscious and by far the greatest devotee ever
>>
File: brahma-sarasvati.gif (69 KB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
brahma-sarasvati.gif
69 KB, 400x349
>>24673187
Another is the story of Abraham and Saraswati.

A - Braham to Brahma

And Sarai/Sara to Saraswati
>>
File: dalai-lama-laugh.jpg (44 KB, 458x322) Image search: [Google]
dalai-lama-laugh.jpg
44 KB, 458x322
>>24673187

Well, there's this subtlety in the Veda: Indra is the King of the gods, so by going before him, Visnu is the same as the main Brahmin going before the King in the vedic sacrifices. As you know, Brahmins are above Kshatrya (including kings) in status, as they are the closest to the Brahman (where their names come from).

I don't think this thread has a lot of success. /r9k/ seems to prefer buddhist hate threads these days.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.