[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not so weekly Marijuana General - December Orange edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151201_145159093 (1).jpg (1004 KB, 4618x3464) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151201_145159093 (1).jpg
1004 KB, 4618x3464
Hey /r9k/, just got this sweet as fuck Orange Haze. Great way to end an annoying day watching couples kiss and shit.

>Hoping to save this until Christmas, shit will be SO cash.
>>
fuck off you underage blogposting faggot.

your life means nothing to me.
>>
>>24671936
Come smoke with me my friends bringing over loud and I got some Kief woop woop
>>
>>24672042
Wait..save...that?!?! For Christmas?!?! That's one day of smoke
>>
>>24672066
Only if you're a degenerate. I can make an 1/8th last a month.
>>
>>24672042

480% blz it

>>24672010

This is a general, maybe some others are smoking too on this cold rainy December night.

>>24672066

I'm planning to smoke from time to time, I have a vape pen and my fucking downstem on my bong broke. Devastating but was funny as fuck.
>>
who /smokeatwork/ here?

I do construction in Denver and smoke j's on the job.
>>
>>24672126
How am I degenerate? I don't do pills or anything but I do smoke fucking weed like a chimney. Its mostly because I need it medically and its fun as fuck
>>
Last night I did a stronger dose of LSD than normal . I'm almost certain that I learned everything about everything. In an instant it became clear to me that all logic is inside all of us. Thinking is just perceiving a small portion of a long circle of logic. Our intelligence is just a measure of how clearly we can see and use the logic that exists inside of us. I could read things without having to look at them. I knew everything there was to know and saw everything there was to see. It felt like a thousand philosophers and poets screamed their every thought every second. Creativity is just our ability to perceive different parts of logic. Words and concepts just act as pointers to different parts of the ring of logic . My partner was experiencing the same thing and I knew this. We made no attempt to say anything to eachother because we understood that since we're both perceiving all of the same logic, there was nothing we could say to eachother that we didn't already know. I was only able to pull back so much when my connectedness to logic faded but everything is different now. This is the actual feeling that Buddha talked about, I'm sure of it
>>
>>24672523
Ah, have you ever tried Salvia?
>>
>>24672113
same, I take like a bowl or two every night

>>24672717
Not him but I've had 100x before they stopped selling it regularly online
>>
>>24672113
ur just a pussy
>>
>>24672717
I've never tried. It seemed to be too utterly confusing to get anything of value. Am I wrong? What receotor is it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.