[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright r9k this is it. I'm tired of waiting around for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1449004112814.jpg (128 KB, 478x462) Image search: [Google]
1449004112814.jpg
128 KB, 478x462
Alright r9k this is it. I'm tired of waiting around for shit to happen in my life. Time to /improve/

Let's all start a list on stuff we can start to do immediately to make ourselves more appealing to women. Let's make a list describing the aspects of a male that quality non-whore women like.

Pic related, it's an example of a quality non whore woman.
>>
File: mvXmMTv.jpg (44 KB, 605x475) Image search: [Google]
mvXmMTv.jpg
44 KB, 605x475
Whheeeeeee!
>>
>>24671831
You know that this woman is a single mother? That actually makes her a whore in the eyes of this retarded board.
>>
>>24671831
by not calling every woman a whore and every men a kuck?
>>
>>24672345
I don't consider that whorish. Anyway, anything to contribute to help a poor robot get his life back on track? I a gud boi.

>>24672370
Dw I only do that on 4chan.
>>
>>24672345

A pretty whore, but a whore nonetheless.
>>
>>24672400
watch your mouth, handwhore
>>
>force yourself to be more appealing to women
No, they should bend to our will. Instead you wish to be a normie. Foolish, brobot. Foolish.
>>
>>24672345
>That actually makes her a whore in the eyes of this retarded board.

a gigantic one, yes

>retarded

is this the SJW word for "not a faggot c.uckold like us?"
>>
>>24672449
should have known better than to come to r9k for advice.
>>
>>24672449
>they should bend to our will

why tho
>>
>>24671831
started taking care of myself
>>
>>24671831
anti-fashion clothing, lrn 2 ride a motorcycle, lrn2 fix a car, play an instrument, do art, bully people, lrn2 shoot guns or fight, subcultural capital (same hobby / do good in a hobby)
>>
>>24672503
Because WE have the benis, brother. All of human history has depicted us as the champions for a reason.
>>
>>24671831
get into shape
tend to hygiene
dress sharper
neat hair/beard
keep joint tidy and smelling nice
learn to cook
pick up an interesting hobby
don't listen to shitty music

Also don't straight up try to pursue a woman, rather focus on expanding your social sphere then work with the women that come in as a result
>>
>>24672686
I'm quite fucking sure that YOU don't have the penis besides the physical one.
Especially since you're trying to fit into an autistic subculture on an image board.
And I'm also a 100% sure that no woman ever bent to your will. No woman except your mom maybe.

>inb4 REEEEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OUT
>inb4 keks have sex, we are real men
>>
if you evidently put effort into yourself and your life, it is attractive and it shows.

a clean and well-put-together living space, proper hygiene, tasteful wardrobe, a good physique, a career and hobbies you can be proud of and successful in all go a long way.

you literally have no excuse. you can start right the fuck now.
>>
File: 1445379853758.png (199 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
1445379853758.png
199 KB, 786x826
>>24672345
>you will never marry poklonskaya and help raise her daughter
>>
>>24672853
>mfw I'm a chad who has casual sex often and comes here to rattle up people using conforming tactics
>>
>>24672846
Holy shit, put a trigger warning on that picture, asshole.
>>
>>24671831
Fucking communist russian normie bitch

Fuck her and fuck you
>>
>>24673235
>Fuck her
I wish
>>
Well guys, most women won't be sucking your dicks if you always call them whores
>>
>>24672345
maybe her husband died during childbirth, you never know in soviet russia.
>>
>>24671831
>/improve/
>make ourselves more appealing to women

No thanks f@m. Nothing a woman finds attractive would ever be considered an "improvement".
>>
File: 608.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>tfw Natalia will never bully your penis with her feet
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.