[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I beat the amagami challenge this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1359836679542.jpg (111 KB, 612x602) Image search: [Google]
1359836679542.jpg
111 KB, 612x602
>need money to travel to meet a girl
>radio station gives money away to certain people every holiday season to make their holiday wishes come true
>they just gave a woman $2,000 to take her mom and sister to a spa
>another poor family got a computer for their kids
What are the odds I'll win and get a free airplane ticket? You have to type a short paragraph about what you want and I know normies sometimes have a soft spot about long distance relationships. I honestly think I have pretty good odds with this.
>>
File: parents vaporized.jpg (59 KB, 936x960) Image search: [Google]
parents vaporized.jpg
59 KB, 936x960
>>24671824
If it makes robots any more interested she drinks by herself, just moved into an apartment by herself, and invited me to spend Christmas together. She bluntly stated how Christmas is mainly about couples where she lives.
>>
>>24671824
>>24672128
That's very romantic anon, good luck!
>>
>tfw failed the amagami challenge 5 years in a row
>>
File: 1331472716629.jpg (183 KB, 441x648) Image search: [Google]
1331472716629.jpg
183 KB, 441x648
>>24672518
I know that feel, bro, but this could be my first year if I win.
>never had a gf
>didn't realize until just recently that this is the first time in my life a girl said she wants to spend Christmas with me
>>
>>24671824
if you're a single male you wont get anything
>>
>>24672609
>traveling to spend holidays with a girl
>single
I don't think that's right.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.