[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its literally all in the face. your existence is N O T H I N
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: beta.jpg (32 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
32 KB, 540x960
its literally all in the face. your existence is N O T H I N G if you don't look like him or someone of equal attractiveness.
>>
It's really all in the cock
>>
>implying he wouldn't be ugly if he didn't lift
>>
>>24671772
I can shatter your argument in four words

ugly dudes get laid
>>
if he didn't have a good body then he wouldn't be able to be as cocky as he is in that pic.
>>
>>24672021
[citation needed]

Blox
>>
>>24672073
I've had plenty of sex and twice as many opportunities in my life and I'm fat, with a neckbeard, and not exactly the prettiest guy around. I'm sorry, but if you think that only chad gets laid you've been poisoned by the media and whatever culture you come from.
>>
>>24672167
how taII are you??
>>
>>24671984
>implying he isn't ugly
>>
In that fuckin case I'm happy. I have a much better face than that dude. Next
>>
>>24671772
He's got an average somewhat masculine face. Looks like a "manlet" though based on the door-frame, probably 5'8" or so
>>
>>24671772
Looks mean very little for men. Confidence and charisma are literally all you need. Too bad I have none. And that guy in OPs pic is hardly what I consider to be aestheticly good looking for a man, at least face wise. He looks like hes trying too hard.
>>
If you're extremely attractive or extremely unattractive then it's all in the face but almost all guys are between those extremes and between the extremes more factors are important.

Op, how can you be this stupid?
>>
>>24671772

>be me
>average face
>average height
>average weight

>still get laid with girls who are out of my league, financially and physically
>>
>>24672905
lol bullshit if you are an 8/10 you can literally walk into pussy.
>>
>>24671772
Face AND height
>>
>>24672167

You wouldn't be lying on the internet, right?

> Give us your secret, pussyslaying neckbeard
> If the secret is bee konfeedently urself, you can keep it encrypted with a 1024-bit key
>>
>>24672905
>Confidence and charisma are literally all you need.
Holy fuck how can two people in the same thread be this stupid.
Obviously both face and confidence/charisma matters. How could anyone ever think that one of them wouldn't matter at all.
>>
>>24672021
Ugly, socially skilled dudes get laid.
>>
>>24673709
the secret is not living in america
>>
>>24672167
Being Chad is based on how desirable you are, Chad is the guy that's so desirable that girls come to him. Of course non-chd can get laid but that's only if he took all the initiative.
>>
>>24672045
this, his "looks" are maybe 40% face, the other 60% is body
>>
>>24673632
how?

this post is original
>>
>>24671772
I've seen First Ladies with manlier shoulders.

Diagnosis: Manlet. "Attitude" must make up for physical shortcoming.
>>
File: 1440148518194.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1440148518194.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
>>24671772
>his head is below the towel rack

when will manlets learn
>>
>>24671772
Wrong. It's all in the body. I'm ugly, but with a hot body I get cute girls.
>>
>>24671772
>tfw i'm 90% sure i look better than him
>still virgin
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.