[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lies that society tells us to keep betas in check >beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: I-Had-Fun-Once-It-Was-Awful.jpg (60 KB, 550x678) Image search: [Google]
I-Had-Fun-Once-It-Was-Awful.jpg
60 KB, 550x678
lies that society tells us to keep betas in check

>beautiful people are stupid and mean, ugly people are smart and have a nice personality
reality tends to be the opposite
>that bully you had in school will be a loser
my bullies did grate, i'm neet
>everything is possible if you work hard enough
thats bullshit, i'v spent most of my life getting shit while watching Chad having free stuff haded to him.
he already won the day he was born, while we were condemned to a life of pain and loneliness
>people will like you if you're nice with them
life taught me the opposite.
>a woman will love you some day
this is false, not because i'm ugly or poor or what ever, but because women are unable to love.
a man loves a woman for what she is, a woman loves a man for what he can provide.
through history, countless men sacrificed their lives for their women, how many women did the same ?
>>
>>24671693

Welcome to reality anon.

Do you have the guts to create your own future on this wretched shitty earth?
>>
>>24671693
>a man loves a woman for what she is, a woman loves a man for what he can provide.
When does this meme die? You know there are women that don't think this way.
>>
>>24671693
Why don't they just execute us anyways?
Or they just enjoy to cause us pain and watch ussuffer.
>>
>>24671929
i have never met nor heard of one in my 28 years
>>
>>24672026
we're useful idiots, somone need to do the shit job.
>>
>>24671929
There is nothing more true than that though m7
>>
>>24671929
I am nearly 40. I will be sure to tell you when I meet one in my life.
>>
>>24672039
>>24672385
>>24672416
You all haven't been around very many people then. Not everything is as 4chan says.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.