[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a woman who could beat the shit out of you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Would you date a woman who could beat the shit out of you?
>>
If such a woman actually existed, sure.
>>
File: ronda boyfriend.jpg (256 KB, 903x724) Image search: [Google]
ronda boyfriend.jpg
256 KB, 903x724
>>24671520
Ronda with her Asian boyfriend
>>
Only if I can order her to beat the shit out of everyone else.
>>
File: 1444698764129.png (1 MB, 1018x728) Image search: [Google]
1444698764129.png
1 MB, 1018x728
>tfw no world famous, wow-playing, /fit/ mma gf
>>
File: Ronda-Rousey-boyfriend_01.jpg (79 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
Ronda-Rousey-boyfriend_01.jpg
79 KB, 537x720
>>24671606
>Ronda with her Asian boyfriend

See her say it in her own words at the below vid (go to 2:20)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzjPYquOfIA
>>
>>24671606
Daily reminder she broke with him as soon as she got popular.
>>
Yeah, but she'd have a hard time doing so because I bite and scratch and stick thumbs into eyes.
>>
I wouldn't, not out of feeling threatened or anything, just out of knowing she'd be incapable of respecting and therefore loving me.
>>
Nah, but >implying Ronda could kick my ass

Just punch the bitch in the face and don't let her judo throw you, it's just that easy.

However someone on roids like Holm or Cyborg is too spooky. Women on roids could actually kick my ass but they look terrifying so I wouldn't want to date them for that reason alone.
>>
>>24672337
>>24671598
Why are people so willfully ignorant r9k? I understand they are suicidal but being beat to death fucking hurts.
>>
You know she ballooned up in the past few weeks right, fucking double chin and everything
>>
>>24672337

>holm is on roids but rousey isn't

Kek, good one.
>>
>>24672337
>holm is on roids

you retarded as fuck nigga
>>
>>24672337
That's not how fighting works. A 110 pound fighter with any degree of professional experience would break your nose then kick you unconscious before you even finished a punch
>>
>>24672337
Holm is hot. I would fuck her. Looks better than Rousey.
>>
>>24671520
Literally any male could beat the shit out of her
>>
>>24671520
Yea absolutely as long as she teaches me how or at least trains with me.

I mostly want a gf as a training partner.
>>
I'm a male boxer so I'm pretty much pic related compared to her.
>>
>>24672636
you're really fucking stupid if you believe this

see any fight with different weight classes

most men could kill a 110lb professional fighting woman just by belly flopping on her and refusing to move
>>
File: Same.jpg (20 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
Same.jpg
20 KB, 500x270
Angry girls that punch me are my thing.
>>
any lanklet or manlet can beat the shit out of Ronda
>>
File: 1448430733875.jpg (30 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
1448430733875.jpg
30 KB, 338x450
Yeah, but I own a gun so I'm literally unstoppable
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.