[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't hear on one ear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>tfw today I lost hearing in my right ear

Like my life already wasnt terrible, well there goes listening to music and playing vidya for me.

Brb suicide
>>
Have you been to a doctor about this?
I hate the doctor's office and any clinical setting really, but I couldn't just give up music and vidya without a fight
>>
>>24671202
switch your shit from stereo to mono and move the fuck on with your life. Jesus, calm the fuck down ya pussy
>>
>>24671202

Wax plug. Happens to most everybody. You just place some wax-dissolving solution in the ear and it breaks it up. Alternatively, you can try dabbing a Q-tip in peroxide and very gently rubbing inside your ear. You just have to be careful not to push too far in, or with too much pressure. You can rupture your ear drum, which will leave you partially deaf for several weeks.
>>
>>24671312
d-d does it hurt
>>
>>24671350

Dissolving the wax? No. You just hear a bunch of static as the wax starts to break up, and the peroxide maybe burns a bit when you first put it in.

Rupturing your ear drum? Yes. Happened to me once when sinus congestion was bad enough to explode my ear. It's bearable, but you'd probably need pain killers to sleep.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.