[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots. Why do women only give attention to Chads, then expect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: deluxe-sassy-fembot-costume.jpg (349 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
deluxe-sassy-fembot-costume.jpg
349 KB, 1750x2500
Fembots. Why do women only give attention to Chads, then expect the guys they never paid attention to for years to wait around for them until they are done slutting it up?

They also decide at this time they aren't as interested in sex and become less adventurous; in other words they just want to live comfortable and get fat at this time.

Why can't women use their heads and realize. They should either choose one situation or the other. Either sex with Chads and be a spinster forever. Or live life happily with a guy who will be a companion as well as a lover.

Can't have it both ways senpai.

I'd like an honest female perspective here.
>>
>>24671048
>Can't have it both ways senpai.

They can, they will and they do.
>>
Because losers like you will orbit them and enable their behavior
>>
>>24671239
Nah they usually end up as 40 year old spinsters finally ready to " settle down". I think maybe this idea we have of women is getting blown out of proportion. You only hear about the slutty ones. But what about the girls who have only had a few boyfriends in their life and never cheated. Some women are monogamous. Just have trouble finding the right guy. But what they don't realize is Chad will never be the right guy and they need to stop trying to change him.
>>
Because they can get away with it. You would do the same thing if you were in their position and knew there would be some well off beta that would support you after you got old.
>>
>>24671303
I don't orbit. I usually lose interest in a girl the second they have their eyes on another guy or don't reciprocate the attention I give them and move on to the next one. MFW people want female friends. Fucking why?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.