[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
first year of uni, i have no motivation to study and I have 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1448823007508s.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1448823007508s.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
first year of uni, i have no motivation to study and I have 2 important preliminary exams in the next 7 days, i want to fucking kill myself

thank you for reading my blog
>>
Study so you can make money you fucking dumbass
Do something with your life instead of bitching about it.
>>
You know who gets more pussy than Chad thundercock, rich white guys

That's what motivated me

Trust me working, hard at this will make you happy afterwards once you see a good mark, getting praised by teachers and shit

Good luck
>>
If you can't pass the first year of uni (which counts for nothing, all you need to do is cruise) then you shouldn't have gone in the first place.
>>
File: 1448456822694.jpg (21 KB, 552x696) Image search: [Google]
1448456822694.jpg
21 KB, 552x696
Do I need to take regular breaks while studying on Adderall as I would with normal studying?
>>
>>24671192
>If you can't pass the first year of uni
wrong, fist year of uni is the hardest here, they have one subject with a passing rate of 20%, it's basicaly so everyone fails and the faculty gets more money, but i'm just lazy
>inb4 excuses

>>24671141
>>24671176
would be nice, but requires too much effort, why even care? i want to sleep and and eventually kill myself
>>
>>24671273
>i want to sleep and and eventually kill myself
then do that. it's your life. and next time if you feel like blogging use the uni general thread as everybody else.
>>
>>24671273
One of the things I had struggled with too I'd motivation, honestly just think about it this way.

Would you not say working your ass off for a week or two and catching back up with your course, and regularly studying for tests. And after that getting a good or great job with financial stability and a life supply of pussy?

Trust me after you do well in a couple of tests you will get happier and more confident and girls love happy positive guys. Do it for future you
>>
>>24671519
I would post the betabux comics with the kuck, but I didn't save it
>>
>>24671042
i had the same problem as you. I failed my first year due to literally doing nothing and having no motivation. I'm due to repeat it now so hopefully I can pass it or i'll probably just kill myself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.