[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you are not a robot if you can piss in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: urinals.jpg (119 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
urinals.jpg
119 KB, 640x426
Daily reminder that you are not a robot if you can piss in a urinal while others are in the bathroom
>>
>>24670693
wat
to be a robot you need to be a unconfident retard?
>>
>tfw there's only one person at the urinal in the corner and you're too anxious to use the urinal furthest away so you have to use the stall without looking like you intended to from the beginning
>>
>>24670693

Daily reminder that you are not a robot if you don't use the short urinal.
>>
>>24670693
>implying I can piss standing up
True story, I've only been able to do it once in my life, and even then I could barely get anything out until I sat down on a toilet.
>>
Daily reminder you are not a robot if you can post anonymously to a message board
>>
Youre not a robot if you don't do a 180 and walk out when the stalls are occupied
>>
>>24670712
umm.... yes?
>>
>>24670712
...yes. are you new?
>>
>>24670712
it's not about not having confidence. I can show my dick to anyone.
it's about blocking up because of the awkwardness of the situation.
>>
>>24670760
>tfw stalls are occupied but someone is washing their hands and you've already walked too far into the toilet to do a 180 so you just stand around awkwardly trying not to look like you're creeping on guy's dicks
>>
File: 4chan.png (187 KB, 1880x768) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
187 KB, 1880x768
being a robot is bad then
how sad is the life you guys live
>>
File: 1445977646545.jpg (6 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
1445977646545.jpg
6 KB, 250x192
I can't even piss in a stall if I know there's someone else in the bathroom. If I've started and I hear any sort of noise indicating that someone has entered, the stream will stop and I end up with urine dribbling down my pants for most of the day because I'm unable to start it back up.
>>
>>24670760
I just stand aroung like a retard or wash my hands for a really long time
>>
>>24670693
I have a tiny dick and still manage to piss in urinals when others are around, so what's stopping you?
>>
Daily reminder that you're not a robot if you know how to read, because you need to have gone to school to learn how to read. If you went to school and learned how to read it means you had human interaction and thus you are a normalfag.
>>
>>24670857
I JUST CAN'T PHYSICALLY DO IT
I DONT EVEN HAVE A MICRODICK
I JUST STAND THERE WITH MY COCK OUT AND THE PEE PEE WONT COME OUT
>>
Never knew there were others like me
>>
>>24670908
maybe you could slowly make your way to doing it, start with peeing with the stall door slightly open and progress from there, you'll be ready to give urinals a shot once you can piss with a fully open stall door.
I wish you luck, anon.
>>
who here /neverusedaurinal/?
>20
>have never used a single urinal ever in my life
>>
b-b-but urinals are the best places to get n-no homo handjobs
>>
>>24670964
Thanks, man. I'm working on it. it's strange because I can pee on the streets, or use the urinal when I'm alone or drunk.
but it still feels awkward when an other guy is standing next to me and we are just waiting. even worse if he tries to talk to me. fucking urinals
>>
>>24670693
I can do it if there's others in the bathroom, but not if there's someone using the urinal on either side of me. That shit's too weird senpai
>>
>>24670712
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>24671240
>implying you are not homo /degenerate/
>>
>>24670760
Oh shit i did this a lot in high school
>>
>>24670829
>macbook
>guitar
>marijuana
Reddit thinks they're better even when they're chained up c uckolds
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.