[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4th Year Med Student here Just wanted to tell you pathetic fucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1438801267481.png (71 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1438801267481.png
71 KB, 220x220
4th Year Med Student here

Just wanted to tell you pathetic fucks that we do make fun of you when you come in smelling like shit and when your face gets red when we ask about your sexual history.

The nurses will always laugh about how you "manchildren" will never get anywhere in life.

Just thought I'd let you know.
>>
You won't be laughing when we shoot up your class you fucking normie scum
>>
>>24670613
I hope you get aids from some sandnigger
>>
>>24670643
>Shooting future doctors
Can you be anymore retarded?
>>
>>24670643
>>24670670
Lmao wtf. Just sad desu.
>>
>>24670643

FBI
B
I
>>
I always assumed this was the case.

Do people who aren't gravely sick actually come in unclean?
>>
File: 1411612614519.png (180 KB, 1298x1316) Image search: [Google]
1411612614519.png
180 KB, 1298x1316
>mfw the visible disgust of the qt doctor when she saw my infected eczema

Also if you're a manchild you get judged by everyone regardless m8
>>
>>24670792

The poor people who use the ER as their primary care physician do.
>>
>>24670825
Do you mainly train in the ER?
>>
>>24670613
I went in for an echo heart thing. My armpits were stinky as hell, but the two young attractive nurses didnt seem to mind at all. They enjoyed watching my heart rate go up as they lathered oil and rubbed me with the probe. The nurse giggled after my heart rate went up after another attractive young nurse entered the room. It was fun, would do it again
>>
>>24670891

Part of my rotations were in the ER in Philly so I saw some shit there.
>>
>>24670613
3rd year here
I actually don't give a fuck. I'm just happy it's not an old lady again, going on about her childhood and how soon she will die
>>
File: some of you memes are alright.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
some of you memes are alright.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Hospital School tomorrow if you are a 4th year med student.
>>
File: The Grinch.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
The Grinch.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>24671173
wrong pic you faggot
>>
>there are people on /reddit9k/ that go to doctors
>>
>>24670709
back to reddit.

blockx
>>
>>24670613
>tfw I smell like shit right now
I hate my body, I can frequently get explosive shits that make it hard to wipe up without making my anus bloody and still dirty. Doesn't help that my ass is so hairy it's like a pair of thick underwear, meaning all the shit will get stuck on the hairs and impossible to get out. I had two explosive shits today, by the second I gave up on wiping because I have nothing to wash myself in the shower and I only have clorox wipes left. My anus is still a little dirty right now.
>>
File: throwingstars.png (79 KB, 399x385) Image search: [Google]
throwingstars.png
79 KB, 399x385
>>24671173

Send them to the forensic pathologist
>>
>had surgery last week
>asked the surgeon and anesthesiologist some questions about the drugs used in the procedure
>am scared of sedation so I thought it would help
>pretty sure they think I knew too much/was too interested and now consider me a drug diversion risk, or maybe just a know it all asshole

goddamit. I really cna't do anything right.
>>
Watch your fucking mouth, normie.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.