[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how was your day fellow robots ? mind was pretty good, i just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Obama-Feels-Good-man.jpg (48 KB, 525x594) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Feels-Good-man.jpg
48 KB, 525x594
how was your day fellow robots ?

mind was pretty good, i just met a pure qt on omegle who i used to skype with few months ago, back then she refused to get naked, but today she did and we had one of the greatest cam sex of my life.

she's stunning, has gorgeous tits and the best looking pussy i'v ever seen, and i don't say that lightly, i'v seen quite allot of pussy in my day and i don't really think its the best looking part of a woman, but hers was just perfect.
she has a piece of heaven between her legs.
sadly she refused to give me her skype again :/

eh long story short, i came pretty hard
>>
>>24670339
Hi anon. Glad to read you had such a great day. Did you save some pics for us?
>>
>>24670492
i recorded the whole thing, i always do
>>
>>24670339
I got unbelievably high and cleaned the kitchen while jamming to music. Pretty good day.
>>
Eh, ok. NEET gf was at my house baking with my mom when i got home. Ate some dinner, was about to boink her then I realized she smelled so I threw her in the shower and took one with her. Thats the one thing I don't get about NEETs girl or guy. Why don't they shower daily? I asked her and she said its because she doesn't like wasting water.

I swear I'm going to make a functioning person out of this girl if it kills me.
>>
same old day

>get up
>eat breakfast
>neighbor comes over puts me in the standing frame
>walk
>go to pt
>come here post
>>
>>24671028
kindly, fuck off my board, sir
>>
It was pretty shitty. Did a big test, so did my friends, we were supposed to go to a party but my friends suck and they dont want to go anymore. One is 'tired' and the other one doesnt go out if the first one doesnt. I wish my friends were normies but they're cyborg at best. I'm out of weed and bored out of my mind.
I dont know what the fuck to do. I have no drugs, no friends, I'm tired as fuck of my hobbies and I wont have any duties for three months. There's nothing in the near present to look forward.
I was hyped for freedom but this sucks. At least before I had something to study, right now my life is shit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.