[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Betweens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 497x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 497x430
>have 28 yo gf that I've been with for 8 years
>fiance really, just don't have the money for a rock
>she loves me but she was kind of a slut in high school
>used up Stacey honestly but still a Stacey
>19 year old coworker wants to jump on my dick
>shares a bunch of my hobbies and fetishes from before I even met her, so I can believe she isn't pretending to have common interest with me
>she's fun to hang out and talk to

What would you do in this situation robots?
>>
I don't understand what the point of having a gf is if you're going to fuck other girls? Why bother to pretend to be in a committed relationship if you feel this way?
>>
why is it important that she had sex with ppl in high school? slut is such a dumb word. From all the things, you thought that this is important information.

Some kid wanting to jump on your dick is enough for you to think about breaking up with gf of 8 years? The fact that you are considering it alone is enough for a breakup, no matter what happens with a kid.
>>
>>24670283
>>24670343
Pretty sensible answers for r9k actually. Are you guys chicks by any chance?
>>
>>24670240
>drive the same car for 8 years
>don't take the chance to upgrade to a newer model

I shiggy.
>>
File: l8NitewhenuneedtoNOOOOO.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
l8NitewhenuneedtoNOOOOO.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>24670474
>implying I'm a girl

Pre emptive original text maker
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (56 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
56 KB, 633x360
>>24670240
seriously, don't be a kek
make sure that you have a chance with the other girl and then break up with her
>>
>>24670474
> Pretty sensible answers for r9k actually. Are you guys chicks by any chance?

no :)
I just don't have personality issues and I'm not horribly sexually frustrated. no need to be a chick for dishonest relationships and sticking a dick wherever possible to bore me,
>>
>>24670240
Tell your gf you don't want to be monogomoose
>>
>>24670584

no:) I just don't have personality issues and I'm not terribly sexually frustrated. No need to be a chick for dishonest relationships or sticking a dick wherever possible to bore me
>>
>>24670343
Since when are kids allowed to vote for elected officials?

Is that wise?
>>
File: lemon party.png (91 KB, 456x281) Image search: [Google]
lemon party.png
91 KB, 456x281
>>24670240
I would join this glorious thing.
>>
File: 1444485989413.jpg (30 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1444485989413.jpg
30 KB, 500x328
>>24670240
I don't fucking get this website. Retards constantly whining about how their oneitis fucks chad and how unfair it is, but then post shit like this. You're just as bad as the roasties, hypocrite swine.

Also, actual advice: If she's slutty enough to fuck a man with a gf, she will most certainly leave you out to dry as soon as someone better looking/richer/younger than you comes along.
>>
8 years is a long time to walk away from.

Im not sure your position here. You resent the fact that your partner was a slut in high school so you're willing to try with this new chick? Is she a virgin or something?

If she's been faithful for 8 years, still hot and loves you - why throw it away?

if believe a 19yr old will commit and stick around you might be disappointed in the longevity of your relationship with new chick.

You might be delusional but it sounds like you're already in a emotional affair by sharing fetishes.
>>
>Dated her for 8 years
>Only now is her slooting it up affecting you
>Willing to give it all up because some teenager likes some of the same shit you do
You should kill yourself OP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.