[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you've watched every good tv show/anime made in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sad_sheldon.gif (353 KB, 245x227) Image search: [Google]
sad_sheldon.gif
353 KB, 245x227
>tfw you've watched every good tv show/anime made in the last 20 years and you've got nothing else to watch.
>>
Are you watching one punch man?
>>
>>24669627
Start watching some films, my man
>>
>>24669627
read manga.

Watch all of naruto and bleach they're both long as fuck.

If you want a show with a waifu watch highschool dxd. Rias is mine.
>>
File: Lainface.jpg (394 KB, 1520x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lainface.jpg
394 KB, 1520x1080
I really doubt that. Although you might be an idiot that has such a narrow mindedness that your definition of "good" is so specific that you drop shows in the first five minutes if they fail to live up to your high standards, thus you have a very tiny pool of shows to watch.
>>
>>24669833
>Watch all of naruto and bleach they're both long as fuck.

Already watched.
>>
>>24669721
>Start watching some films, my man

I've also watched every good movie.
>>
>>24670279
Do you regret it?
>>
>>24669627
>implying there have been any good anime series in the last 20 years

Read manga instead.
>>
>>24669627
>The Big Bang Faggoty
>Good
>>
>>24669923
Thank you for describing my tastes perfectly.

I only like shows about losers staying as losers
>>
>>24670303
>Do you regret it?

I liked Naruto for the most part. Wasn't perfect. Actually watched it twice. Bleach was OK, wouldn't watch again.
>>
have you tried watching stuff from before 1990?
nice bazonger b8 btw
>>
Jessica Jones came out like last week. Did you watch that? It was pretty good imo
>>
>>24670577
>>The Big Bang Faggoty
>>Good

whatever, I like it. I'm sure you like some shows that are gay af too.
>>
>>24670780
>have you tried watching stuff from before 1990?

Yeah I tried but I find it really hard to get into anything too old for some reason.
>>
>>24669714
Is it good anon? I wanna get around to watching it. But right now i just finished ep 1 of prison school.
>>
>>24669714

He said good.
>>
>>24671666
Yeah it's great. If you've ever watched any action anime with powerlevels you should enjoy it. It's also really, legitimately funny. There's only 9 eps out just now but I ended up watching them all in two days.
>>
>>24669627
Ever see Master of None? It's bretty gud. Check it out if you haven't.
>>
You just need to lower your standards
>>
Well one can argue the only good anime is LOGH, maybe FMA brotherhood too, not that hard thing to do if you narrow down to what is not shit in a medium full of shit.
>>
If you have any affinity for comedy you should watch mr. show. David cross at his best and odenkirk as something awesome other than Saul Goodman.

Honestly one of the best.
>>
>>24669627
>Anime
>Good
>mfw
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.