[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so sick of waking up with nothing to do. Is a job really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I'm so sick of waking up with nothing to do. Is a job really the only thing? Thats so fucking retarded. They tell you when to sleep, when to be there, what to do, how to do it. I just wish I could wake up whenever the fuck I want and start making money with a skill or something
>>
>>24669400

Did you go to college? People go to college to figure out what they want to do for the rest of their life. Technically, you don't have to do anything with your life. Rich people sit on their wealth and just drug themselves on entertainment until they die old. Their friends only hang out with them because they have money.

Don't feel sad man. At least you're not a mud eater in africa or getting your dick blown in the middle east.
>>
>>24669400
Obligation is the key word. If you have people relying on you to be somewhere at a certain time, you are much more likely to be there. Jobs and school are one form of this, but I'd check out your local colleges, if you have any. Most clubs will allow you to join if you if you don't attend, and hey, while you're there you might look into taking a class or two. Start slow. You have your entire life ahead of you, and not everyone follows the progression of School, Job, Marriage, Death.
>>
Get a job somewhere you like
develop your abilities in an art or science
become a name in your chosen field
and voila, happiness
>>
I took criminal justice because I thought I could some CIA or espionage shit but I could never be a cop or prison guard or w/e
>>
>>24669584
how hard is it to become a PI?
>>
you should make more "wagekek" threads every day
>>
>>24669704
Depends where you live. Most places require you to write a license test after taking a class and then you find work like any other job.
>>
>>24669571
I produce music

>>24669848
I have like 5 criminal charges

Dwai
Pos of marijuana x 2
Unsafe passing in a vehicle
Criminal mischief
And I think something else and if I don't smoke pot I lose my mind
>>
>>24669400
you could try being a writer or work online, those jobs can be less constricting
>>
>>24669400

Can you play a musical instrument, at least decently? Go busking. Head out to a public place, stand there with your guitar, sing some songs, get a few dollars. Make your own hours, don't have to deal with anyone you don't want to, and I've found that I generally make at least double a minimum wage, plus, no taxes. Also...

>tfw someone genuinely likes what you're playing
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: image%3A5872.png (82 KB, 292x534) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5872.png
82 KB, 292x534
>>24669400
Learn to 3d model sempai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.