[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I habitually slice prices of skin off of the heel of my right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10
File: 20151201_213740.jpg (452 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151201_213740.jpg
452 KB, 2048x1152
I habitually slice prices of skin off of the heel of my right foot and eat it. I rarely draw blood but I did here. I used to to it on bot my feet and toes. I bot all my nails/ finger skin on both hands though. I've been doing it for years. 10+ atleast.

So what's that one thing you do that no one but you knows about
>>
i do that too op. sucks when u pull a strip that goes too deep and walking hurts for a few days
>>
>>24669358
I pick and scratch at my acne, it's really fucking up my face, and there's some sort of really stretchy brown skin over my acne scars on my forehead, doesn't help that my sebum smells almost as good as my ballsweat, I gain some sort of perverse satisfaction from being able to pick at my acne, and getting the whole scab out with one scratch, kinda like how people pick at scabs and rashes.
>>
>>24669393
holy fuck, thought i was the only one who did this

the worst thing for me is the looming threat of complications like incrown nails and infections that will force me to go to the doctor and stuff
>>
File: WKWww9X.gif (89 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
WKWww9X.gif
89 KB, 400x314
this is unsettling.

This is also original
>>
>>24669441

>the retarded stupid redditor comes to this thread to voice his meaningless opinion

gee
>>
File: 20151201_214953.jpg (417 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151201_214953.jpg
417 KB, 2048x1152
>>24669441
Glad to be of service I guess
>>
I clip the skin on the callousy parts of my fingers (the other side of the mid knuckle or whatever you call it) and my fingertips. I also like picking my nose.
>>
>>24669484
Listen here buddy boy, I've never visited Reddit it in my life. And who knows maybe Anon wanted this type of reaction, oh look he did >>24669522
Now go take your half ass 4chan memer 3rd grade insults and shove them up your own ass
Sorry to burst your special snowflake complex you faggot
>>
>>24669564

wew redditor no need to get this upset, chill there's no upvotes here
>>
>>24669564
yes. because people develop and maintain damaging habits older then 4chan just to seek "attention" on an anonymouse imageboardboard called 4chan. stop trying to make this thread about you. contribute something or just stop
>>
>>24669624
>stop trying to make this thread about you.
where did you get that from? are you stupid? like i give a shit about this shit thread
>wew
you sure are all about that lingo, do you even know how to speak like a normal human being? I'm sure you really want to fit in with r9k, maybe you'll get there one day
>>
>>24669659
whats the matter friend. dont know how to quote a post?
>>
>>24669358
FVR WHVT PVRPVS.

FVR WHVT PVRPVS.

FVR WHVT PVRPVS.
>>
>>24669705
If I knew I would tell you buddy. Closest to an answer I can give is that I enjoy it. The taste and texture of biting the piece of skin. Totally different from biting nails.

I do tend to do it more when stressed though so that sugests it's a bit of a coping response
>>
>>24669699
No I clearly don't, please enlighten me. I can assure you, this will be extremely fun for the both of us
>>
File: 1422964214274.jpg (137 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1422964214274.jpg
137 KB, 323x454
>>24669705
Brought to you by Original Comments Inc.
>>
>>24669436
>>24669358

i also do this. Satisfying as fuck when you get a huge bit off your heel and it's thick as fuck in your mouth when you chew it.
>>
>>24669823
Damn I thought I was the only one who chewed the skin. Nice to know that this is somewhat normal.
>>
>>24669823
i read somewhere that bears in captivity tend to chew they feet and stuff too, do you think this is a sign that we are ... in some way, stuck in our lives? in captivity? do we yearn for a freedom we have not even experienced? or am i being a huge faggot reading way to much into things?
>>
>>24669823
best part is biting with your front teeth
>>
Nice opinel senpai, which number is it?
>>
File: 1448854675247.gif (2 MB, 367x385) Image search: [Google]
1448854675247.gif
2 MB, 367x385
>>24669358
I'm constantly squeezing the pores on my face for the past 6 years? Seeing something come out is oddly satisfying. Sometimes it's a hard bead, and other times it's like string.

Probably wrecking my skin, I think i've squeezed every single pore at this point tbqh
>>
>So what's that one thing you do that no one but you knows about
Watch numerous videos on blackhead poppings and earwax removals
I fantasize about finding someone with crater tier blackheads and squeezing them out
>>
>>24669912
No.5 i think the largest one with no locking ring
>>
File: feels good man.png (66 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.png
66 KB, 659x609
>>24669889

damn man. Biting my fingers with my front teeth now familia and it feel good, shame it's wearing my front teeth down
>>
nice opinel
>>
>>24669870

you're right brother. It's like a constant background stress you're not totally aware of.

Modern illnesses are caused by the modern world: diabetes,depression, obesity, liver disease etc are symptoms of todays world
>>
>>24669358
>Dermatillomania and Pica. You, my friend, have certified OCD
>>
Also on the topic of cutting skin off a little too deep. The most annoying thing is trying to sleep. If you went overboard or got a really good piece but I retrospect cut off too much and then trying to rest your foot at night. I usually put a pillow under it
>>
Picking your teeth with your toenails

also tfw you bit too low and it hurt between your nail and nail bed.
>>
>>24670058
Well fuck man. And I though I was just a weird dude who liked eating hus own skin. ..

>>24670062
I thought OCD required recurring though or like thinking your family will die if you don't flip the light switch 12 times. I am of course stereotyping here but. .. really?
>>
>>24670141
OCD is a disorder characterised by uncontrollable and repetitive thoughts and/or actions.

People with uncontrollable picking or plucking habits fall into the spectrum of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Impulse Control Disorder because they feel a rising tension before a relapse and a definite sense of satisfaction afterwards. OCD isn't always "something bad will happen if I don't" but more of a constant, rising, anxiety or unease if the urge to do (whatever the habit is) is not appeased.

Source: Suffered Trichotillomania (OCD hair pulling) since I was 10 years old. Had to describe it many times to people who just can't grasp the concept.
>>
I have been using the same two tengas repeatedly daily for the past 2 months without cleaning and frequently cumming into them. The worst part is when you open it after it has been in a standing position the cap is filled with a grey slurry of old lube often mixed with spit and chunks of semen. A potential biohazard but i dump it occasionally
>>
>>24670352
People who have had this habit also form rituals over the years. A preferred area to attack, a special tool or even just a certain way to pick or bite.

Some describe the habit as addictive due to the release of endorphins from small but controlled amounts of pain but I personally find it more like getting stressed, going into a trance, and waking up to find you've ruined another piece of yourself.

To people who don't have these issues I try to describe it more akin to biting your nails. People don't know why they do it, most don't want to do it, but it feels good at the time (even if they do it as a subconscious act) and they often can't stop it either.
>>
>>24670352
Hmm. Always just thought I was weird. Maeby I'm insane. .. maeby i should work up the courage to tell my doctor
>>
>>24669870
It is actually a stress response for people who otherwise don't know how to cope. Ever find you're more likely to do it when you've had a hard day or you're over-tired?
Animals do it too. Most humans have just learned to talk or fight it out but introverts tend to take their frustrations out on themselves. I guess being in a cage doesn't help with the stress-relief...
>>
pick dead skin off of my fingers mostly my thumb but index finger
>>
>>24669856

It's not normal at all.
>>
>>24670517
Tell your doctor. I'm from a small hick town in Australia. I was the only one she'd ever seen with the issue and had to google it but I felt better with a real diagnosis. Everything is confidential and for picking alone, you won't get institutionalised.
There is therapy that can help ease the habit too, but finding people trained in this is difficult at best.

Insanity? I guess the concept is subjective. It's not normal but it's on the lighter end of the scale as far as quirks go. You can still function, albeit with some embarrassment maybe, and your dog doesn't tell you to kill or anything, so you're not a danger to society...
>>
>>24669358
i have trichotillomania, feels good but i feel ashamed if people really i got it, fucking stupid obsession
>>
>>24670882
Chick or dude? Not requesting tits, just curious about the gender ratio in this disorder
>>
>>24670931
male, it started at 10yo, now 27 and idk why but sometimes i stop doing it, and someday it starts again, its feels exactly as >>24670498
are telling
>>
>>24670969
It's an odd thing. I started at the same age, can't remember the two years of my life surrounding it but the family suspects maybe sexual abuse started me off. Still getting up the courage to seek therapy, maybe find out what really went on around that time.
There are very few studies as to the causes of Trich but trauma is speculated as a trigger. I find it all quite intriguing, even if the curiosity is entirely selfish.
>>
>>24671075
i always tought the same, maybe some unsolved trauma, i was bullyed by those years and family was poor so it was maybe some kind of subconscious anxiety, along the years i pick the same place and didnt changed it, i tried anyways becouse its in the forehead just in the middle pretty notorious place. Im on therapy too, but i think it could be stoped by some meds desu
>>
>>24669358
>>24669393
I do this too, on the heel and the ball on both feet.
I usually want to get a strip as big as possible, and it feels great to get a huge one.
Often I wind up doing this when I'm nervous or need to concentrate.
I really love it when a strip lies on my table for a day and it becomes really hard. Then I chew on it. I usually don't swallow it but I like to bite it into shreds.
>>
>>24669940
I know this feel. I used to have wet dreams about squeezing out blackheads from a girls face.
>>
>>24669358

did this once and now i have a scar on my heel. make sure youre only cutting dead skin anons, dont be an idiot like me.

was super satisfying when i did it though.
>>
>>24671221
Good luck on the meds, I hear there are two that can help but no idea what their names are though. Similar to strong antidepressants so it might make you stop, but turn you into a zombie.

From all accounts Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is the only long-term solution if you haven't grown out of it after puberty.

The concept of CBT is supposedly defining what sets you off, reducing your stress, finding better stress-relief and if all else fails, distracting yourself at the point of relapse. (Like cutters who ping their wrist with an elastic band when they get the urge to cut) it's a long road, but you have to re-train your own brain and behaviours.
>>
>>24671427
I've take antidepressants and antiaxiety meds but it didnt works, its maybe silly but ive stoped this when i was doing that makes me feel happy.
idk anyways ty 4 advise, i hope someday find a cure for this
>>
>>24669358
I have a huge accumulation of hard skin on my heel
So is cutting it with a knife good? How should I cut it? There's no feeling on my heel at all.

Tips guys
>>
>>24672018
Don't cut it, you'll fuck up. Get a pumice stone/ Ped egg/ nail file and sandpaper your callouses down. Don't overdo it, stop if the skin goes pink.

To stop the skin from getting hard again- Wear slippers/socks around the house more often, don't walk outside barefoot if you can help it. Lose weight. Moisturise your heels at night before bed (give yourself a foot rub, feels good). Your feet are dry and under pressure, be nicer to them and go easy on them.
>>
File: 1395342318718.jpg (13 KB, 267x294) Image search: [Google]
1395342318718.jpg
13 KB, 267x294
this whole thread

every day we stray farther from God's light
>>
>>24672439
I'd rather self-mutilate than put all my faith in a ghostly old man fixing all my problems after I die. Instead of crying "Ya'll need Jeebus" try not being a dick, might buy you a better ticket into heaven.
>>
I used to do this, but I woukd jist bring my heel to ky mouth and bute off pieces that were loose. I don't do it anh more seeing as there are no loose strand of skin to bite. I also bite my nails and the skin around them, I sometimes bite my toenails as well.
>>
Used to bite nails on both feet and hands, stooped on feet at some point and then decided to put nail scissors on my table so that I can actively prevent myself from biting when Id usually do (while studying or gaming). Also Im picking blackheads n stuff and open wounds tons of time so that I always end up with scars, but idk how to work around these problems. That scar thing could be worked around but thatd probably be too expensive to be worth it atm, the blackheads? No way.
My fingers looked normal within months btw, so I highly recommend that for those who struggle with that.
>>
I used to do the exact same thing with a knife that looked just like that. small world.
>>
>>24669358
I pick and scrape my foot skin with my nails and eat it, but I've never been so deep that it was sensitive.

I love buying through the toughness and stretchiness of foot skin.

But it's really silly to take so much off because if you ever have to run or exercise your foot skin is much more likely to get blisters or rip.
>>
OP if it was post apocalypse and you were going to kill someone, would you carve them up and chow down like it was Christmas dinner?
>>
i pluck the hair off my hands and nipples for pleasure. my nipple hairs grow in really sparsely, but are really dark and thick. feels great to pull 'em.
>>
>>24673705
I'll bet you pinch and twist them too. Come on, admit it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>24669564
oh hello reddit, it wasn't painfully obvious or anything
>>
>>24673861
nah, i just like plucking hair. my nipples aren't sensitive anyway.
>>
>>24673915
What's the shame in visiting reddit anyway? It's actually not such a bad site, even for changoers.
>>
kek i do the same thing when the bottom of my feet itch and showering does not help i just get my pocket knife and scrape away till the itch is gone
>>
>>24669358
My stress related behaviour is plucking my eyebrows. When I was a child I would pluck almost all of the hairs, now I do it in moderation and only when I'm stressed, so people don't notice.
>>
>>24669358
>>24669393
>>24669436
>>24669823
>>24671410
>>24673497
>>a whole bunch of other people

wat da fugg

I also did this like 20 years ago when I was like 10 years old or something.

I thought I was the only one too. Is this like a common symptom of anxiety or something?

I would also leave them on the searing-hot lightbulb of my desk's lamp and cook them to get nice and crispy like a little DIY human bacon.

I stopped when I was probably like 15. Now my skin there is extra thick.
>>
>>24674133
Extreme form: http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/excoriation
>>
>>24669358
I go to chat rooms and pretend to be underage girls and erp with older men who want to impregnate me.
>>
>>24669659
What lingo? He didn't even use any internet vernacular.
>>
>>24669358
i have that knife why are you fagging up a nice knife
>>
I used to do it too OP.

Now my skin naturally softened up and I can't really cut into it without it actually hurting, so I've stopped. Sometimes on my toe though the skin toughens up and I cut it off and eat it.
>>
>>24669393
>not doing this on purpose and enjoying the pain

normies everywhere
>>
>>24669358
Nice Opinel.
I hate how hard it is to keep it locked open, but otherwise it's great.
>>
>>24669358
Based on the appearance of your foot and ankle,
I have come to the conclusion that you are a disgusting fat fuck.
>>
File: 1410467272560.jpg (100 KB, 460x357) Image search: [Google]
1410467272560.jpg
100 KB, 460x357
every so often I stick my finger nails deep into my gums or, poke them with sharp things often they bleed. I visited the dentist to see if they were fucked up or something since I always have urge to rip them up with my nails but they're healthy and fine

so theres that
>>
>>24669358
I can't talk about it here, because I believe the Devil sees what we do here and he'll use it against us.
>>
>>24669358
doing this with a knife on your heel seems painful but I do peel off the callouses on my big toes. Every time you do it you seem to grow back bigger callouses so it all works out.

I remember peeling my heel callous years and years ago when I walked outside barefoot more often and had callouses but now I wear shoes and walk less.
>>
>>24675622
Making your gums bleed actually strengthens them, as long as you don't start cutting off parts of gum. You probably the most healthy form of selfharm there is.
>>
>>24669940
tfw my gf has bad back acne and lets me pop the black heads on her back. she says it feels good and its the most satisfying thing ever for me.
>>
>>24669433
>sebum smells almost as good as my ballsweat
>smells as good as my ballsweat
>good as my ballsweat

confirmed for neckbeard turbovirgin
>>
>>24669358

i do this but i dont eat it, i just fucking hate how it gets hard on my sole so i cut it out with a knife, doesnt even hurt senpai
>>
>>24669358
Uh...I pick my scabs. I pick the skin out of my nose and eat it. I like sticking pins through my outer skin layer. And of those count?
>>
I do the cutting your skin off layer my layer foot thing
i dont really know what it is but its so fucking satisfying
.tfw you come out of the shower and you can get reallly long stripes to come off
>>
>>24678884
Does it hurt? What do you use?
>>
>>24678965
i use a thin knife so it dosnt cut that deep
it hurts if you do it alot, but you kind of have to wait a couple days for it to grow back
sometimes you get these scar/scab things that really sting and they stay there for a while
>>
File: SygfridandthePepe.jpg (40 KB, 322x456) Image search: [Google]
SygfridandthePepe.jpg
40 KB, 322x456
This thread is evidence that Ragnarok cannot come too soon.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.