[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female 8 chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (441 KB, 1536x1044) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441 KB, 1536x1044
I was browsing 8 and I came across /fem/, which is basically a female only /r9k/. It's full of some pretty great may mays.
>>
File: image.jpg (406 KB, 1536x1176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406 KB, 1536x1176
Here's the standards of the lowest of the low girls
>>
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 1536x1261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 1536x1261
Here's one more. Can you meet these expectations you filthy fucking dogs
>>
>>24669246
>>24669273
>>24669286
This is all just gay as fuck, and you're a faggot for bringing it here.
>>
>>24669273
>in order for ugly women with mental problems to fall in love with me I have to be Chad
Greeeeat
>>
>>24669246
Except everyone there seems to be disgusting whores.
>>
>>24669286
yes. those are completely normal expectations the vast majority being "having a nice personality". she didnt even list a height.
>>
File: image.jpg (653 KB, 1500x2220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
653 KB, 1500x2220
>it has always been the role of women to guide the delusional men
>from the shadows

We secret rulas n sheittt
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 735x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 735x718
>>24669561
Holy shit just how delusional are you? A lot of those things would be reasonable if men could read minds. And some of that stuff contradicts itself you dumb cock holster
>>
tbqh I have never met /pol/ inclined females or any girl that is really interested in politics besides "muh oppression"

I wish margaret thatcher was still alive, I sent her a few e-mails and got a few replies from an aide/fan about some questions she answered but I was an edgy teenager back then, I wish I could ask her a few more detailed questions now that I am older and wiser and she was not suffering from dementia
>>
>>24669286
>no one actually smells pheromones, how dumb is she
>okay
>okay
>Does she seriously consider vidyas, hentai, etc as real hobbies ?
>le dark, twisted, nihilistic maymay
>okay
>okay
>okay
>I'm fine with hiking 30kms in a day. That's what I call adventure. Is she fine with it ?
>I want some pefect cool Chad although i'm a weirdo 111!!
>okay
>okay
>okay
>What is a pleasant voice even supposed to be ? Do people seriously judge other people on their voices ?
>yeah i'm le kinky naughty grill
>see above
>see above, will also probably take you to court for "rape" issues after you break up
>okay
>okay
>She literally wants her bf to be her emotionnal slave
>Says a woman, who will make up bullshit for almost nothing
>okay
>I want some pefect cool Chad although i'm a weirdo 111!! (again)
>Same again
>So, she's dumb. yet she wants and "intellectually enjoyable" bf
>Says the woman (=child)
>This ideal intermediate hypothetical Chad doesn't exist
>I want Chad
>okay
>okay
>Will probably take you to court for "abusing" and "mistreating" her issues after you break up

FUCKING
KEK
>>
>>24669246
>female 8 chan
>not just a board full of perverts RPing
>>
Holy shit.

I was just wondering the other day what it would look like if there was a female 4chan.

This is awesome.
>>
>>24669632
"being nice" and "honest" does not require being a mind reader anon. i dont know the girl and shes probably a psycho retard if shes on a chan but her ideal boyfriend is a healthy one and not a chad.
>>
File: 1446336092366.jpg (36 KB, 527x386) Image search: [Google]
1446336092366.jpg
36 KB, 527x386
>female
wew lad
>>
>>24669286
>not an edgelord
welp, i'm out
>>
>>24669713
nobody takes their exboyfriends to court for rape. you need to get off the internet.
>>
>>24669723
This to be honest relative there are no girls on the internet. It's basically /cuteboys/ who can't admit to their faggotry
>>
>>24669759
tumblr is the female 4chan
reddit is 4chan's c.uckshed
>>
giving women rights was a mistake
>>
holy walls of text
>>
>>24669273
>tfw have plenty of these except the 7 inch dick

brehs. are me and my 5.5 dick fucked?
>>
>>24669759
>Not knowing about lolcowchan
That place is distilled seagull (/cgl/) drama
It's even worse than /fem/, just straight of cattiness and bitching everywhere

>I actually get a kick out of grills bitching at each other. Most recent popcorn worthy drama is the thread fight between womanlets and giantesses
>>
>board for depressed women
>people feel inclined to try and make them feel better

>board for depressed men
>people feel inclined to ridicule them and make them suicidal
>>
>>24669246
>>24669273
>>24669286
These hurt. I meet quite a lot of these standards, but I will never meet these women and I will remain a KHHV.
>>
File: shoulder shrug.jpg (109 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
shoulder shrug.jpg
109 KB, 600x399
>>24669286
>can be as dark/twisted as I am
>not an edge lord
>>
>>24669952
Obviously not. Enjoy your hand.
>>
>>24669246

>Implying it is not women that always votes willfully for the tyrants and devote themselves entirely to this regime with their idol leader.

Imagine idiocracy, but with a high IQ Joseph Stalin with hordes of retards following everything he says with 100% devotion.
>>
*psssst* they're not actually women, they're men roleplaying. No women use imageboards aside from camwhores.
>>
>>24669246
What does Mexico even has to do with Hitler and the Nazi party?
>>
>>24669648
Ask Merkel instead. :^)
>>
I wonder if there is a single woman posting on that board.
>>
File: 1448758202421.png (305 KB, 492x526) Image search: [Google]
1448758202421.png
305 KB, 492x526
>>24669246
Holy shit. These requirements are so high up the ass. Can i ask what these females can offer?
1.Vagina
2.That's it.
>>
>>24669595
WE WUZ KWEENS
>>
>>24669246
All this is basically "I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS, CHAD! PLEASE LOOK AT ME! tee hee"
>>
>>24669286
I try to never pursuit a friendship with a girl because they never want to date their friends, or at least that's what they always say. If you want to date people who are your friend, then, go fuck yourself, you did this to yourself you fucking entitled cunt
>>
>>24669286
That's actually not too demanding considering she better be at least an 8/10. You'd have to be pretty skinny not to fit any of that. Even then working out can fix that. Now if she was only a 5/10 id laugh in her face
>>
>>24669246

Damn, I thought this whole "Even complete female trash wants Chad"-thing was just a dank /r9k/ meme. Not like it changes anything for me, but I guess most young males of this generation are pretty much fucked and I do not want to know how it will be for the ones of the next generation.
>>
>>24669595
>That cleavage shot
Damnit please bend over just a little bit more Kristen.
>>
>>24671297
No, every female, even the loneliest and awkwardest only wants chad. They will settle for what will give them financial stability, but they will always desire a chad (and that's why they always cheat on their husbands with some 17 year old douchebag)
>>
>>24671381
>every female wants a chad
>every male wants their waifu

I literally do not see what's so profound about this that we need to have endless bitch fits about it
>>
>>24669286
yes
maybe
no idea what is "good" in this regard
yes
yes, maybe
no, natural slight bear mode
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
no/yes
yes I don't approach anyone sexually
?
?
yes.
yes
yes.
yes
yes
yes
yes.
lolno
yes/additional preference required
yes
yes
yes
no, neanderthal genetics literally
yes
no
yes

I literally did not pass the most degenerate female conditions I have seen here

THERE CAN BE NO HOPE IN THIS HELL

NO HOPE AT ALL
>>
It's really discouraging to read things like this to be honest family.

It's like sitting there and having people list out all your faults and insecurities as reasons why you're worthless. I can't really help most of the things they're listing.

I can't be taller, or have a more pleasant voice, or make my jaw stronger, or get hairier, or make my hands bigger. Everything women value are things I have no control over.

It just reminds me that I'll never really be loved, because no matter where you look all women want the same things, things I have no control over no matter how hard I try.

All I can hope is to be some chump one of these women settles for and secretly resents for not being the guy she fantasizes about being with instead.

All I really want is to be cherished ;__;

Why can't I be good enough?
>>
>>24671451
>Everything women value are things I have no control over.
that's the point of physical attractiveness. Things that are GENETIC and can't be changed. Honest indicators of superior genes. You're like a nigger complaining about IQ test.
>>
>>24671422
My waifu is a 2/10 fat ugly chick though.
>>
>>24671621
And thus to her, you will be a chad.
such is the circle of life.
>>
>>24671688
Haha, yeah, no I fucking won't, she wants the exact same guy everyone else wants.
>>
>>24671559
I don't care if I'm unattractive as long as I can at least have a happy relationship with an equally unattractive woman. But she'll always resent me for not being better. That's what hurts me.
>>
>>24671761
Aww anon :c
>>
>>24671761
>That's what hurts me
You don't deserve love nigger. You're literally taking the attitude chimps have towards welfare and applying it to sexual relations.
>WAAHHH WOMEN WON'T FUCK ME
>I'M ENTITLED TO PUSSY
>>
>>24671871
That's not what I'm saying. Quit getting so toasty.
>>
>>24670013
Who are you quoting?muteblock
>>
>>24671871
Ermm, he isn't saying that he deserves anything you dumb roastie

He's just upset that his idealistic view of rommnce is incompatible with his realisitic view of women and their nature.

Why do you have to project so hard and hurt robots who didn't do nothing?
>>
>>24671871
>>24671961
As expected, no reply
>>
>>24669286
>I tend to fall for guys I've been friends with for awhile so we already know one another well outside of the context of a romantic relationship
I've always felt the same.
Problem is most people aren't this way.

So either have to
1) adapt and just out people even if I'm not sure if it will go anywhere
2) hope I get lucky and find a girl who likes me even though we have been friends for like a year
>>
>>24669286

>lists a million requirements for personality

>ignores robot who meets all of the above and fucks chad instead

every time
>>
>>24669286
>pheromones
>intellectually enjoyable

dumb cunt doesn't even know there's no evidence that humans release pheromones
>>
>>24672597
forgot to add this: all in all, this was surprisingly not as bad as I expected it to be. sure their stuff is classic "oddly specific women tastes", but there wasn't too much on physical criteria, which may be a good thing?
>>
looking at predominantly female websites gives me fucking brain syndrome
>>
>>24671451
You seem like a sincere guy friendo, so let me give you an anecdote. It's completely true, hard to believe as it is. My sister recently married a guy she visibly adores, and he SCREAMS bad genes. He's 5'5, can't grow anything but a goatee, has a feminine jaw, and is a dark spic on top of it all. But hell, she fawns over him so much it's kinda disgusting. After a large meal, she even lays on the couch with him and rubs his stomach or scratches his scalp. And I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I mean, he's good at guitar and is super chill, but what could warrant that?

Anyway, point is, if my 7/10 sister could cherish this 5/10 beaner, anything is possible.
>>
>>24673444
Your sister is a drug addict.
>>
>>24673515
How do you figure that? I mean, it's possible but that would really be a downer
>>
>>24673664
Well, she married a drug dealer, isn't it kind of obvious?
>>
>>24671451
>Everything women value are things I have no control over.
That's not true at all, stop moaning. Women have it 10x worse because men are all about physical attraction
>>
>>24669286
>be fiscally responsible as fuck
>women
kek.
I literally work 40 hours a week and buy literally nothing but fast food and pay rent.
I save at over half my paycheck every month. Most people will find me boring, but i just literally don't want things. Its why i hate making a christmas list too.
>>
>>24671732
then why want her? fuck that bitch.
>>
top kuck
>implying women know what they want ::
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.