[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no girl to do drugs and get fucked up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1447557407547.jpg (737 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447557407547.jpg
737 KB, 800x1200
>tfw no girl to do drugs and get fucked up with
>>
Is that blood on the mattress and the wall?
>>
File: image.png (334 KB, 601x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334 KB, 601x338
drugs are for degenerates and normies
>>
>my gf wants to abuse alcohol with me
>tfw I have to disappoint her
>straight edge 4 lyfe
Am I just a huge pussy?
>>
>no females in kentucky
>banned/locked out of most dating sites
>craigslist personals in louisville should be named gayslist
>no girl wants to be seen with a weak tard
>>
File: 1447557888551.jpg (714 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447557888551.jpg
714 KB, 800x1200
>>24669204
it's probably coffee or something

>>24669244
But i am a degenerate, family

I want to cuddle and gently fuck a qt girl whilst high on acid
>>
>>24669272
no, dont drink alcohol if you dont want to
drinking is never a good thing (i know i sound beta)
>>
>>24669272
Idk but why don't you fuck off and go back to whatever normie board you should be on
>>
>>24669272

Let's see

Pros:
Getting drunk

Cons:
Hangovers
vomiting
feeling like shit the next day
terrible coordination
liquid shit flying through your ass rendering your rectum burning the rest of the day

man, drinking sounds like fun
>>
>>24669272

alcohol is for normies though as are girls and so you will lose her to chad. make sure you don't come back here posting afterwards because you are not welcome here.
>>
Yea..... I think i'll pass
>>
>>24669181
>Old drug addict friend with benefits starts hitting me up after a few years apart.
>She's sober now.

What's the point.
>>
>>24669181
>SG
gtfo normie
>>
>>24669314

> all them cons

How about you start handling liquor like a man faggot and quit whining. You can get drunk and not have any of these.
>>
>>24669272
>straight edge 4 lyfe
get the fuck out, the ones of your kind are not welcome here faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.