[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is death the hardest thing to achieve? Also, do you tip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pizza.jpg (26 KB, 563x562) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
26 KB, 563x562
Why is death the hardest thing to achieve?

Also, do you tip the pizza boy?
>>
>>24669174
>Why is death the hardest thing to achieve?
could have something with billions of years of evolution perfecting ways to keep you alive
>>
>>24669174
1. It's not, it will happen to us all eventually and will take no effort.
2. I don't have pizza delivered because it costs more money than picking it up yourself
>>
>>24669174
Yes you tip the pizza boy. He needs gas money
>>
>>24669174
I am a pizza boy.
I tip other pizza boys $5 every time.
I know the struggle;

niggers do not tip and niggers make up like 1/4 of orders..

imagine driving a half hour getting paid $5 hourly.

shit sucks
but at the end of a rush shift i'll still leave with 60 or 70 bucks.
>>
>>24669240
Why doesn't his jew boss pay him?

>>24669308
Why don't you get a real job?
>>
i tip the waitresses, but i feel like a kek. like an alpha wouldn't tip and show his dominance
>>
>>24669338

It is a real job to many people. Stop being a nigger.
>>
>>24669174
1. because we're all little, gay cowards
2. Ordering pizza is way too expensive in Germany, I prefer noodles with parmesan
>>
>>24669174
1. Lizard brain, life instinct is strong.
2. Yes, but only like 1-2 bucks.
>>
Kiss the pizza boy on the mouth and put the change down his crotch.
>>
>>24669338
because i make 2500 per month working 35 hour weeks..

A "Rush Shift" is a 4 hour shift lol
>>
>>24669439

I secretly wish this would happen. But by a cute femboy.
>>
>>24669174
Funfact: "Papa John", aka John Schnatter, spokesman for his own company, cannot grow facial hair. He's such a cukk about it that you are required to be clean shaven to work there.
>>
>>24669308
>tfw black
>tfw I tip
I always tip SOMETHING more than a dollar.
>>
>>24669338
idk why tipping get so much hate it really works out for everyone.

>food prices are cheaper
>delivery guy gets paid more
>if you are a nigger (like yourself) you dont have to tip making it cheaper then if there was no tip
>if you are white then you realize you would just pay the difference in cost of food and you dont mind tipping

so really tipping is a system invented to benefit niggers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.