[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've started banging a new girl. She's nice and sweet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1445709659392.jpg (72 KB, 1827x970) Image search: [Google]
1445709659392.jpg
72 KB, 1827x970
I've started banging a new girl. She's nice and sweet and very sexy. But she's also a nympho and has been with more than 30 guys, I think she views sex as nothing special (which, although it feels special, it really isn't). I've been having fun but I have a tendency to get wrapped up and fall hard for girls that show me affection and sleep with me. How can I keep myself emotionally detached so that I dont get hurt when she leaves? (Without also creating a self fulfilling prophecy?)
>>
Bumping t e x t 4 t h e r O b O t
>>
A n y b O d y

This is original
>>
File: 1444192511903.jpg (85 KB, 1128x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444192511903.jpg
85 KB, 1128x1024
Have you all branded me a normie undeserving of counsel
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(Your post has been muted for being too low in content)
>>
Need some details an a pic learn the rules op
>>
found it

www.dailymotion.com/video/x38mf28
>>
>>24669069
the solution anon is to just reread what you just typed

don't allow yourself to get attached because you know it's not going to last
>>
>>24671515
Tits or gtfo only applies to females if that's what you're implying
>>
There is nothing you can do, the pain is the price you pay.
If you feel its not wroth, dump the bitch now
>>
>>24671624
Yes but how do I not allow myself to? I'm consciously aware but it happens anyways
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.