[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a guy who exclusively jerk off to ungerage girls on omegle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1428409889385.jpg (91 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
1428409889385.jpg
91 KB, 600x361
ask a guy who exclusively jerk off to ungerage girls on omegle everyday anything.
>>
File: EMGN-Medieval3.jpg (37 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
EMGN-Medieval3.jpg
37 KB, 493x495
Do you hide your dong under the table as you omegle? Because the Omegle mods now ban anyone who shows their pee pee unless if they are in the adult chat
>>
>>24668577
>Do you hide your dong under the table as you omegle?
ban or not, showing your cock right away was never a good way to pull girls.

and to answer your question, i don't show my cock before they agree.
>>
>>24668609
>ban or not, showing your cock right away was never a good way to pull girls.

back during what I'd refer to as the golden age of omegle this worked for me

but my just above-average dick looks a lot bigger on cam.
>>
>>24668649
that was a while ago, i used to be on Chatroulette back then, it was glorious.
i got a epididymitis from jerking off too much, used to get 2, 3 some times more everyday without even trying.

but i still prefer omegle, even those its pretty hard to get some today, its worth it most of the time, and chicks are younger.
>>
>>24668731
the only chicks who seem to be up for anything are too young for me so I just skip after they tell me their age.

I don't know why they don't just lie.
>>
>>24668541
When will you go on a shooting spree?
>>
>>24669188
> I just skip after they tell me their age.
dafuq ?!, why ?
>>
>>24670051
too paranoid
>>
why haven't you killed yourself yet faggot?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.