[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do asian girls like black guys? black guy asking here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
do asian girls like black guys?
black guy asking here
>>
>>24668304
Only if you look like Sam Okyere, or if the Asian girl seriously wishes she was a white girl, and therefore wishes to burn coal.
>>
>>24668492
really? well, I'm light skinned though,to be more specific, I'm a mulatto
>>
Well im hispanic and ive fucked asian girls (4 of them). Its possible but hard. 1 chinese, 3 viets.
>>
>>24668304
no.

niggers are disgusting, sorry. stick to your own race
>>
>>24668304
Some Asian Americans like the minority sub-culture, so there is a chance, but Authentic Asians beauty standards don't entail dark skin.
>>
>>24668304
>Does X kind of girl like X kind of guy?
Some do. Some don't.
>>
>>24668304
In East Asian cultures, they tend to stick to their own race or else suffer social stigma. But just like >>24669143 said, you can't really judge people on an individual basis with generalities. I'm black, there were some Asian girls who had a crush on me, but the crushes never blossomed into a full relationship because I move around too much.
>>
>>24668304
East asians are the most quiet and intellectual people on the planet while blacks are the loudest and the most anti-intellectual people on the planet. Doesnt look like a good match desu
>>
>>24668304
>tfw most beautiful asian girl you're ever met is into you
>>
japanese girl here! i know not anyone who like black men ...
>>
East Asian here. A lot of fobs think blacks are scary and violent, and the Americanized eastern Asians think you guys are basically monkeys. Sorry senpai. You can probably get a monkey Filipina gf
>>
>>24668590
viets are like mexicans of the asian world
>>
>>24668304
Black guy here who's dated around 5 asians (3 japs, 2 koreans). I'd recommend you stay clear since they are pretty overrated, it took me quite a while to realise this.

Anyway, back on topic. You need to be good looking, social, and successful. If you're not all of these things, don't fucking bother. Their standards for black guys are much higher compared to white guys. I've even seen some go with some average pasty pizza face rather than a chad-tier asian guy, it's crazy. Personally, I don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>24671029
>I've even seen some go with some average pasty pizza face rather than a chad-tier asian guy, it's crazy.
They want pale babies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.