[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me autistic 27 years old fucking ugly skinny robot >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1445905990687.jpg (34 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1445905990687.jpg
34 KB, 535x462
>be me autistic 27 years old fucking ugly skinny robot
>have lunch on mall everyday to avoid running into co-workers
>one day, qt grill stares at me and waves
>today, same thing happens
>leaving the mall, qt grill says "hi" to me
>tells me to talk to her tomorrow
>mfw she's way much good looking than me
>mfw she's only 18

What does this autistic fuck must do, robots?
I'm pretty sure she's gonna be desappointed with my shitty loser beta personality.

Also, what if she is just playing with me?

pic not related
>>
File: Youknowwhattodo.jpg (10 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
Youknowwhattodo.jpg
10 KB, 200x213
>>24668257
>What does this autistic fuck must do, robots?

Talk to her? Or not. Those are pretty much your choices. I'm going to say she probably wasn't playing with you. This could be your chance, don't waste it. I frequently dream that something like this will occur. Make yourself pretty before you go out tomorrow.
>>
>>24668257
U HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE FAMILIA
>>
>>24668478
the problem is I don't how to talk properly. Should I invite her to something? Idk, eat something or go to the movies.
>>
>>24668611
Even if you fuck it up, it is still good practice. Start by introducing yourself, and maybe mention that you were in a rush yesterday, so you couldn't chat. She's inviting you to talk, which is something that I find rarely happens with girls, so you're already starting out ahead. If things seem to be going well, ask for her number, wait a couple days, then text her asking if she wants to go out and grab a bite. You obviously don't need to do this if she eats in the same place all the time, just hang out with her. I am a hand-holdless virgin though, so take this advice with a grain of salt.
>>
Didn't you post this in a thread yesterday?
>>
>>24668696
sounds like a good plan, anon. I'll try to not screw it all up with my social akwardness.
>>
>>24668611
Don't go to the movies on a first date. You spend two hours literally not interacting near someone, that doesn't get you anywhere.
>>
>>24668712
I posted in a thread about girls who made a move, but only the wave thing has happened. I talked to her today.
>>
>>24668718
If you're a genuine person and she is too, there should be a measure of forgiveness for your awkwardness. If she is a snotty bitch about it, would you want to get to know her anyway?
>>
>>24668722
Didn't think about it. You are right.
>>
>>24668756
True, but the problem is I don't know if I can handle being humiliated. I'll try my best, senpai.
>>
>>24668257
>mfw you've been posting this thread for days
Fuck off attention whore.
>>
File: You'reAwesome.gif (475 KB, 270x203) Image search: [Google]
You'reAwesome.gif
475 KB, 270x203
>>24668764
Good luck out there soldier, if you do manage to hit it off with her, stop on by to make a final post to give us all something to live vicariously off of.
>>
>>24668811
it's my first thread about it.
>>
>>24668257
I wouldn't trust that at all to be frank.
>>
>>24668257
maybe she's making fun of you, be careful OP
>>
File: aQnbwMr_460s_v1.jpg (64 KB, 460x701) Image search: [Google]
aQnbwMr_460s_v1.jpg
64 KB, 460x701
>>24668257
talk to her! but remember always have challenge, confidence and control

compliment her shoes, earings, something SHE chose to wear, not what genetics gave her. tell her shes hot, beautiful when your banging her
>>
>>24668611
Just talk to her and give her ur number then wait for her to text you. But be warned it may take days
>>
File: 1448409839212.png (45 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1448409839212.png
45 KB, 300x250
Stay away senpai, abide by the "half your age +7" rule.

Don't associate with girls under 20. Don't even look at them.
>>
>>24668257

Obviously out to humiliate you in some way, avoid.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.