[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the meaning of cartoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bee.jpg (115 KB, 1271x1009) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
115 KB, 1271x1009
What do you make it of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXOdn6vLCuU

Its a "bee yourself" Bee that looks like a butterfly
He is going to teach the ways Love

His freinds would rader eat the chicken then go on the journey with him.
They left a small peace and thought of it as an act of love.

then they praise king chad
>And all we ask for you to do is to forget all that you ever knew

And then they kill the bee
Is this a Redpill video?
>>
>>24668113
OP you dumb fucking faggot, this is about heavens gate.

>The "bee"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo

>These people closely resemble the other puppets in the video cult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHz9it70TdI
>>
>>24668218
yeah no, how is it about havens gate?
>>
>>24668266
>obvious cult
>Bee thing looks just like marshall applewhite
>Glasses lesbian puppet
>Change your name AS THEY DID IN THE FUCKING CULT
>>
>>24668218
>>24668381
> Being this conceited

So the video is just about a cult? It has no deeper meaning?
>>
File: tfw when michael.jpg (72 KB, 952x672) Image search: [Google]
tfw when michael.jpg
72 KB, 952x672
>>24668381
Cant it imply that normiehood is an accepted cult
>>
>>24668486
If it does, it isn't the deeper meaning you're talking about, nobody could possibly be that autistic.
>>
>>24668534
If anything we're the cult, cult is defined by the fringe nature of the new age religion. normies are by definition the norm, since we're a minority group we would be the cult.
>>
>>24668534
Its open to interpretation dont listen to that sperg lol
>>
>>24668486
In it's broadest sense it's about how religion can brainwash people into being what others want them to be. Dont Hug Me Im Scared is pretty great but some of their messages are too obvious imo.
>>
>>24668218
>trust your own feelings than what you hear from someone else
this is why everyone thinks religious people are fucking nuts. really pisses me off that the borderline mentally unstable are the ones that represent "christianity" to people.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.